Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thanks to the community

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I won 2 giveaways on Christmas, I have never won any of them before. I was floored by the generosity of incels on here, there were previous giveaways I was not part of, and @StormlitAqua was nice enough to give away several times too I know off the top of my head. I am a poor person, so this money from strangers online was so unexpected and helpful. It has helped me from the thought of other users as well as letting me buy some computer parts. I am studying math and programming, and have cleared my previously messy room because it was so nice. Thanks to @Weed too for his giveaway. I love you guys, and I hope you have a nice day. :)

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
big ups. I think I'll do another big giveaway for my birthday in june.

Congratulations on winning man, enjoy your prize. :feelsokman:

Congratulations on winning man, enjoy your prize. :feelsokman:
I want to make a neural network that proves inceldom as one of my projects. I want to prove that inceldom is real, since computers can't lie.
big ups. I think I'll do another big giveaway for my birthday in june.
I am gonna study hard so I can be generous as you! Very grateful!

Krita >>>>> all

good to see other kritacels righ here
:feelzez:

you're welcome

Fuck racism, fuck homophobia, fuck xenophobia, fuck sexism and every other discriminatory ism and phobia
GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

gigacope post

Daily reminder that you won a 1/3150 chance
RegisterUserName

"Rabbit rabbit rabbit" is one variant of a superstition found in Britain and North America that states that a person should say or repeat the word "rabbit"

lucks me