Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thanks for my rush of dopamine you stupid cunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
And you give them what they want. Who's using who?

“Muh stop antagonizing IT”. I get such a dopamine rush knowing I was based enough to piss off their entire forum and take time out of their day to rage in front of a screen, living rent free in their heads in the process

So you posted a test which they used without linking your thread and then you posted what they posted and then they posted your thread again and now you're posting their post again. Looks like they ultimately won.

“Muh stop antagonizing IT”. I get such a dopamine rush knowing I was based enough to piss off their entire forum and take time out of their day to rage in front of a screen, living rent free in their heads in the process

Maybe you're coping. You can do what you want, but you can't really call yourself the sole winner when you're doing the same thing that they call themselves the winners for.

You're all "Ohhhhhh I live rent free in their heads" but you obsess over them like this. They obviously live in your head too. What we have here, at best, is mutually beneficial hatefucking on both sides.

She’s a pedophile btw

Dude this reddit shit is pathetic
Stop interacting with them
Funny part is they will prolly put this comment on IT just to show how some of you fucks dont listen
Maybe you're coping. You can do what you want, but you can't really call yourself the sole winner when you're doing the same thing that they call themselves the winners for.

You're all "Ohhhhhh I live rent free in their heads" but you obsess over them like this. They obviously live in your head too. What we have here, at best, is mutually beneficial hatefucking on both sides.
im so done with these IT posts

She’s a pedophile btw
They all are
This. All the copers taking them seriously need to reconsider their life

women are nothing without men. and they say we are the bad guys. blackpill for life

A32A3A59 2F84 48A5 A398 92D0BE3D77B6