Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thanks for accepting me [APPRECIATION POST]

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Inb4 theories this isn't a suicide-motivated post

As I'm reading, interacting and posting my own posts I often forget the most valuable aspect which is community. This isn't inconclusive homo fairy talk, I'm genuinely thankful for being in here, everywhere else they either hate, outcast or ignore me.

Both In real life: school, technical school, folk dance group and all the social events, as well as on the internet I've encountered alot of virgin shaming, sexhaver bragging and then worst combo=LARPers that are virgins, and pretend to be sexhavers. All of them were somewhat tiring and there wasn't really a place where I could discuss, debate, vent, speak and relate about daily struggles of inceldom

Once again, Thank You!

you're welcome

I thought this forum was a heckin' problematic echochamber and hateful crab bucket where we've actively caused every male suicide and shooting to ever happen since the founding of this forum? :ping:

KILL YOURSELF RETARDED NIGGER (glad you're having a good time bro)

OP right now

464525DF CB31 494A 90A6 9DEF2AC52CB7

I thought this forum was a heckin' problematic echochamber and hateful crab bucket where we've actively caused every male suicide and shooting to ever happen since the founding of this forum? :ping:
fren psyop

"Remember, don't kill yourself, that's gay. Fucking destroy your oppressors!"

Nobody else (with few exceptions) will undERstand you and be able to relate to you the way people on this forum can

We won’t victim-blame, we won’t try gaslight you or fool you with lies (such as telling you that you are suffERing just because of your “pERsonality.”)

We will be honest with you about the brutal nature of reality, so that you can be prepared for the real world and make logical choices to increase your chances of survival and life quality.

We will rather hurt you with the truth than to comfort you with lies.

Truth hurts in short term but benefits in long-term. Lies benefit in short term but cost you in the long term

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back