Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanks everyone on incels.me

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
I've been on many different forums. Autism forums, audiophile forums, lookism, mercedes forums, ryona forums and many more. But here on incels.is, I felt like I belong here. I can relate and you guys can relate with each other in this forum. There's always a silver lining to everything, including being incel.

I've been on many different forums. Autism forums, audiophile forums, lookism, mercedes forums, ryona forums and many more. But here on incels.is, I felt like I belong here. I can relate and you guys can relate with each other in this forum. There's always a silver lining to everything, including being incel.

KEK. So headfi.org wasn't too receptive of the blackpill

No problem bro

We love you too! Don't hang yourself just yet :feelsautistic:

Yeah, I felt the same way a little after I found /r/incels.

It's certainly quite a remarkable site. It's great to get things off of your chest you would not otherwise be able to on other forums.

incel community is GOAT. I can't go back to other forums since I joined

Incels.me is truly a magnificent forum and I'm glad to call it home

Tfw no Mercedes anymore to drive.

I love this community so much

If it wasnt for the fakecels and LARPing faggots....

ABA88C82 D0E9 4118 A914 890A2BD7886D

Same here I'm glad that I'm a part of a community that I can relate to

This place is like an online oasis. Even when people disagree with you, they're usually respectful, which is more than you can say about most places on the internet.

This is the only forum in the world that represents a beacon of rationality and truly thinking instead of letting the convenient delusions of the blue pill take you over (only good in any way for normies and femoids to think the world is just perfect and amazing as if they didn't already with their little "me american lul" bubble)

Incels.me is a great forum, but reddit.com/r/incels were the golden days however.

I love all incels.is users, I feel we are all family

no problem buddy boyo, just make sure to ldar and have some good copes to cope with and we will all rot in this shitty world together forever