Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thanks china for kungflu... You idiot's...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
It's china's fault we are dealing with COVID-19. They're incompetence nearly got me killed last year and I'm still kinda fucked up even now with long lasting covid symptoms. At least i got my vaccine but still, china need to get fucking nuked. God dame communist dog eating eating bastard's.... Leave it to them to screw the whole dame world over!

I'm sorry you got no replies

It's china's fault we are dealing with COVID-19. They're incompetence nearly got me killed last year and I'm still kinda fucked up even now with long lasting covid symptoms. At least i got my vaccine but still, china need to get fucking nuked. God dame communist dog eating eating bastard's.... Leave it to them to screw the whole dame world over!
No. Just fucking no. The jews did this.

You are bluepilled as fuck if you think it was chinks and not kikes.

@mods Pin this thread

tbh, the CCP should ban all exotic meat period

Wasn't from an animal, that was a cover up. Definitely leaked from Wuhan virology lab
true, either way they deserve sanctions for this bs. Sadly manufacturing will remain dependent on China for another decade at least.

at least ldar'ing became socially acceptable

yeah there was security lapse, it was planted by the americans and they were testing with the visus since 1990s.

Agreed.
They made it in their genetic experiments and it got out probably by accident.

5% but I agree it's disgusting as fuck to eat every animal that exist

LOL stay in pain racist idiot

:feelskek: Haha and the west just repeated their mistakes.

I believe slant-eyed insects to have no hygiene and that they all should melt in radioactivity waste.

@AllanKing, thoughts?

I believe slant-eyed insects to have no hygiene and that they all should melt in radioactivity waste.

@AllanKing, thoughts?
Nigga you like anime :feelswhat:

good for incels and NEETs