Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Thankfully we will never be this :

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
EbgrlhDX0AAbgwF

Better incel than cuckold

dunno If i got a gf i would pimpmaxx and make her do degenerate tiktok videos and then make money off cucks

Cucks need to be purged from this world.

Last edited:
These cucks are worsening foids' behavior towards men, and worsening their behavior and attitude towards us and anyone out there who simply may need help. Fuck these cucks.

dunno If i got a gf i would pimpmaxx and make her do degenerate tiktok videos and then make money off cucks
there is some truth to this. better than just having her fuck around on you. at least in this case you'd make money

Basically an IT member.

Being a low value male sucks but at least I'll never have to put up with females.

"The Messenger of Allah said: "There are three at whom Allah will not look on the Day of Resurrection:... and the cuckold...."'
"Those who remind people of what they have given them will not go to heaven".
That's beyond cucked. If somebody shows ingratitude they are sleazing off of you. It's one thing to be helpless or cowardly and another thing to take advantage of people and be a dirty coward.

I don't really have that much knowledge, but imagine somone who likes to silence people with what he's given them or just mention all the time lke hes god or sth idk

also dont say "beyonf cucked" about my religion.

Dumb insecure Men huh?

They sure like twisting words in their favour, there's nothing dumb or insecure about not being a trashy low life.

I don't really have that much knowledge, but imagine somone who likes to silence people with what he's given them or just mention all the time lke hes god or sth idk

also dont say "beyonf cucked" about my religion.
Your religion is Abrahamic. All Abrahamic religions are cucked because on the one hand they say "people who live for money and die by money are evil" but on the other hand say "let's just passively accept this person who is like that and leeching off of us".

I know that's not what you meant, and yes people who hold their favours over others are evil, but this also lumps in people who are stuck caring for someone who uses them because to kick them out would be "cruel".

I'm not saying you or your religion are wrong, I like the moral side of it but in the end leechers can really fuck you up. I'm not someone's piggy bank, fiscally or emotionally.

the absolute state of the west atm

Your religion is Abrahamic. All Abrahamic religions are cucked because on the one hand they say "people who live for money and die by money are evil" but on the other hand say "let's just passively accept this person who is like that and leeching off of us".

I know that's not what you meant, and yes people who hold their favours over others are evil, but this also lumps in people who are stuck caring for someone who uses them because to kick them out would be "cruel".

I'm not saying you or your religion are wrong, I like the moral side of it but in the end leechers can really fuck you up. I'm not someone's piggy bank, fiscally or emotionally.
islamqa.info that's all i'll put here

The cucks are the ones paying for that shit.

i forgto, the english link ends with /en my bad

"The Messenger of Allah said: "There are three at whom Allah will not look on the Day of Resurrection:... and the cuckold...."'
There's some humour to that. A cuck is almost none existent in the eyes of his bull with his wife. Only watching and jerking.

And allah won't even look at him.
"Those who remind people of what they have given them will not go to heaven".
That's beyond cucked. If somebody shows ingratitude they are sleazing off of you. It's one thing to be helpless or cowardly and another thing to take advantage of people and be a dirty coward
Probably a flase hadith. It contradicts the entire Qoran. in Which it reminds the followers over and over and over again of Allah's gift of life and such.

Last edited:
There's some humour to that. A cuck is almost none existent in the eyes of his bull with his wife. Only watching and jerking.

And allah won't even look at him.

Probably a flase hadith. It contradicts the entire Qoran. in Which it reminds the followers over and over and over again of Allah's gift of life and such.
Could you explain a bit more, please?

Insecurities aren’t real. It’s like saying I can’t get a gf because I’m ugly “you’re so insecure!!” No faggot it’s just a fact

Could you explain a bit more, please?
What's there to explain ? al-Quran constantly reminds the readers (muslims) of Allah's miracles and mercy over them. Of how he "perfected" their bodies and such, or how he layed down the earth and sustained the sky with his might. After the "reminder' the Quran goes on to guilt trip or shame the reader with specific terminology ,like افلا تعقلون which translates to "will you not come to your sense?"

Let's use this verse for example
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

First, there's the reminder of Allah's miracles. Then there's the questioning of one's beliefs. in attempt to further indoctrinate the believers and guilt trip them into submission. But that's besides the point. Cuz the point here is that God is asking for gratitude through believing in him. (That is if you keep in mind that praying literally translates to praising and praying is considered the pillar of islam. One cannot be considered muslim if he abandons it)

Last edited:
What's there to explain ? al-Quran constantly reminds the readers (muslims) of Allah's miracles and mercy over them. Of how he "perfected" their bodies and such, or how he layed down the earth and sustained the sky with his might. After the "reminder' the Quran goes on to guilt trip or shame the reader with specific terminology ,like افلا تعقلون which translates to "will you not come to your sense?"

Let's use this verse for example
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

First, there's the reminder of Allah's miracles. Then there's the questioning of one's beliefs. in attempt to further indoctrinate the believers and guilt trip them into submission. But that's besides the point. Cuz the point here is that God is asking for gratitude through believing in him. (That is if you keep in mind that praying literally translates to praising and praying is considered the pillar of islam. One cannot be considered muslim if he abandons it)
Yeah no you lost me lol. I went to Christian schools and public schools so my knowledge of Islam beyond the Christian perspective is basically zero.