Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thankfully these literal goddesses don't exist

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Imagine being rejected by such noble, fearless and uninterested to sex with humans supernal entities. Being ewwwed by those absolute pure abstractions of perfect ethereal femininity would destroy me to levels not even I can phantom in this reality.

At least as much as solitude hurts in this life the specific individuals rejecting your looks are just whores whose existences and personalities are completely human and mundane. I couldn't give a fuck of some earthly lascivious animal always ready to get on her knees to blow Chadrone.

There's no comparison.

ER NPC Renna Church of Elleh 916
Malenia head elden ring

VS

SlutWalk NYC October 2011 Shankbone 4

E00

i love cartoon girls

That’s true. Even though I’m missing out, it’s not something that’s super amazing. If women were actually really moral and virtuous, I would actually have roped because I would be the actual subhuman in every way conceivable. At least I wouldn’t be posting here. But in reality, they are just semi-evolved apes.

Goddesses exist
Only in 2D

In my blue-pilled days, I remember actually agreeing with the ideas behind SlutWalk. So cringe.

Now, with the blackpill, of course I realize that it was just sluts being sluts. Exhibitionism and histrionic behavior.

Just stop worshipping foids they are not worth it, they are devils of satan that will fuck you up emotionally.

But I would have been rejected by women in traditional societies not only because I look unhealthy or ugly but also for being a massive pussy.

I

I think you need to lay off souls for a little while my man.

Well, that’s the experience of normies. They get rejected by Beckies, but in their minds, they are the goddess giga stacies of the metaverse.
I blame a lack of male role models for this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back