Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thank'a for this bluepilled fantasy, Tumblr. Now go die in a hellfire.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
A76ec10

Chad wins always

I bet that its a man writing that retarded post.
:feelskek:

Teehee if I ever saw one.

bro the teehee from this post is so strong I smell the foid who typed this from my screen

I've always wanted a girlfriend I could share heels with.

The whole basis of the "girlfriend hoodie" trope only works when a boyfriend hands his big clothes to his smaller girlfriend. You wanna give your big hoodie to your manlet boyfriend? Sure, go nuts. But it's not the "girlfriend hoodie" trope any more than a jack-o-lantern is a Christmas tree. You have every right to loan your boyfriend your hoodie. But "My boyfriend looks so cute in my big clothes" is not a thing. Yet. Only Tumblr would believe in this.

This is some grade-A virtue signalling bullshit that foids like to chime in with every once in a while because they think they're helping decrease the rapid, increasing rate of incels. It's fucking hilarious to see how pathetic they are at trying, actually.

But my boy is 6ft teehee

This post is made to attract boys like at your height who aren't blackpilled

Then try actually dating a boy shorter than you instead of virtue signaling about it.

tumblr is my most hated site after dating apps