Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank you

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Life fuel is rare here. I want to thank everybody here. Every Single Person here counts and values more than thousand of stinky whore holes.

I dispense lifefuel. Glad you apperciate it.

That's good.

And yeah, those god damn stinky whore holes...

And same to you to pal

Thankful this forum exists, never have i seen so many like minded individuals that i relate to

Thankful this forum exists, never have i seen so many like minded individuals that i relate to
Pretty much this. Nowhere you find so many sexually disadvantaged autistic males who hate the society.

More lifefuel is knowing that those that attack incels are either cucks or feminists, so what they say has no value as they are seen as trash even below us.

Thanks. Stay strong, my friends.

Yes bro, I’m thankful to you all. :y'all:

This forum is pure lifefuel ngl.

This forum is where the slaves of The Woman Empire are inspired to rebel, this is where The Incelvile Wars begin.

You are welcome bro. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

this is just my cope but atleast we are lonely together

I love you all. Not in a gay way. I'm just so happy that we can talk to each other. The only true thing that makes me REALLY happy.

Thank you all.