Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you @starcrapoo for this essay, about our suffering in this shark colony

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
@starcrapoo
First off, I'm of average height as an east asian dude at 5'6 and a lot of asian dudes are even shorter than I am. Most of my asian male acquaintances here in the SF bay area are incels but don't identify as one and are not associated with blackpill online content in any way. They are bluepilled and delusional as fuck. Most of them fit the prime definition of an incel. 5'3 to 5'5. average to below average face. anywhere from below average to above average income. ignored by women. consistently get the cold treatment or are outright mistreated by women for no reason. consistently. marginalized, discriminated against racially and excluded.

A lot of them have never been on a date in their lives, never had a gf, a few of the lucky ones only have had a gf for several months to two years. I know several that have gf/wives. Two are with black women. Two are with Asian women. One with a Latina woman. And one with a White woman. They are all over 6’0.

Again, thats just those dudes though. Other than that most of them are asexual, aromantic, and rejected.

I don't expect it to change really. Its like how most people are aware that black communities are high crime hotspots but no one will admit it. Only the white nationalist coping losers obsess over it however true it may be. Everyone knows it to be true but they still don't like the nothing to lose loser that obsess over it and highlights it to everyone.

Same with Asian American men. Everyone knows it to be true that we are the most loser race of men by a mile (after doing some basic math, logic, and reasoning). But most people just sweep it under the rug. It doesn't affect the masses of people. Only a minority of the overall population but when you examine that minority race of men, there is intense and mass suffering no doubt.

Anywhere from 44 - 75+ percent of Asian AMerican women are either dating or married to white/non-asian men.
Anywhere from 92-99.8% of non-asian women absolutely exclude asian men.

Do the basic logic, reasoning, and math. You have to be a top tier asian dude to be successful. You have to be exceptional just to be in the running and compete. Sure there are exceptions, but those are just the exceptions. The rule and general trend is that we are discriminated against and excluded systematically on a mass scale. It basically means that only around 15-25% of Asian American men can get women. The rest are rejects and virgins. The most loser demographic in America

still more smv than average slav
2f10977b1ee39ba259893bd251379fe732f4ef34f40cb19f0ad3ce63ada28917

The author provides a candid and critical reflection on the experiences of Asian American men, particularly in the context of dating and societal perceptions. They begin by noting their own height and observing that many Asian men they know in the San Francisco Bay Area are involuntarily celibate (incels), despite not identifying with or consuming "blackpill" content online. These men are described as "bluepilled" and viewed as delusional, fitting the typical incel profile: shorter in stature (5'3 to 5'5), with average to below-average looks and varied incomes, often experiencing consistent rejection or mistreatment from women.
The author shares anecdotes about these men's dating histories, highlighting that while some have had relationships, the majority have never dated or only had short-term relationships. They mention a few exceptions among their acquaintances who have partners, notably women of different racial backgrounds, alluding to the height disparity (over 6'0) often noted as a preference among women.
The author draws parallels between these experiences and broader societal issues, comparing awareness of these struggles to acknowledging high crime rates in black communities—widely known but often disregarded in everyday discourse. They argue that Asian American men are similarly marginalized and face systemic exclusion in dating, supported by statistics suggesting significant interracial dating trends that largely exclude Asian men.
Ultimately, the author concludes that while exceptions exist, the systemic discrimination against Asian American men in dating creates a demographic where only a minority succeed romantically, labeling the majority as "rejects" and the "most loser demographic" in America. Their perspective reflects deep frustration with societal norms and perceptions, emphasizing the need for greater recognition and change in how Asian American men are viewed and treated.

Asians should go nigger mode

Asian America doesn't deserve to exist: the men for being genetic dead ends, the women for their primitive preferences making it so. Just make it stop already. Bring back the Act of 1882.

Asian America doesn't deserve to exist: the men for being genetic dead ends, the women for their primitive preferences making it so. Just make it stop already.
We, the lost generation of sardines (asians) born in the shark colony (white/black/brown society) need to collectively stop reproducing with our inbreeding cult genetics. We were never meant to survive globalization. It ruined any chance of a succesful life for 90% of us

We, the lost generation of sardines (asians) born in the shark colony (white/black/brown society) need to collectively stop reproducing with our inbreeding cult genetics.
Any Asian American who reproduces is pretty much just signing up to fund a future coolie or a whore for the White American appetite.

Any Asian American who reproduces is pretty much just signing up to fund a future coolie or a whore for the White American appetite.
Yes. The goal of my life is to escape tech coolie celdom.

Also we are not asian “americans” we are asians involuntary born in america due to money/status hungry parents. The yellow man can never integrate into a white man country.

In the early days of the internet there was a popular website/forum called AsiaFinest that featured asian content and discussion of asian related issues. It was a plain ass html/css forum site and all sorts of topics from dating, marriage, hobbies, cars, and entertainment was discussed there. Including Asian geopolitical issues with many rice nationalists trashing other rice countries.

One of the things I remembered the most was the ricecel copers who talked about how things would get better over time with the newer generation of Asian American men. Imagine the hope that gave me reading that as a teenager and look at me now and all that I've seen and experienced since.

Boy were they dead fuckin wrong.

Its gotten bad for all men nowadays but guess whose got it worst 10-20x over? Don't even bother to say rice men. Just say ricecels.

If anything things were much better back in the day for ricecels.

One good thing about asian though is they got money though and intelligence. Beats living in the ghetto like a nigger or spic.

In the early days of the internet there was a popular website/forum called AsiaFinest that featured asian content and discussion of asian related issues. It was a plain ass html/css forum site and all sorts of topics from dating, marriage, hobbies, cars, and entertainment was discussed there. Including Asian geopolitical issues with many rice nationalists trashing other rice countries.

One of the things I remembered the most was the ricecel copers who talked about how things would get better over time with the newer generation of Asian American men. Imagine the hope that gave me reading that as a teenager and look at me now and all that I've seen and experienced since.

Boy were they dead fuckin wrong.

Its gotten bad for all men nowadays but guess whose got it worst 10-20x over? Don't even bother to say rice men. Just say ricecels.

If anything things were much better back in the day for ricecels.
We aren’t men you’re right. Asian nationalism is stupid because there’s nothing to preserve. We’re a genetically deformed defective branch of hominid, genetically devolved from any other, a collection of a billion freaks descended from 100. Why would we want to keep our poisonous blood line going?

One good thing about asian though is they got money though and intelligence. Beats living in the ghetto like a nigger or spic.
Only if you study 8 hours each night from the age of 12 until 30

and even then on paper we might be getting 100k but where we live you 200k is living wage

so its lose lose we’re tech coolie wageslaves who go unappreciated and are seen as robots who are easily replaceable

Noodlefoids in US only go for white men?

Noodlefoids in US only go for white men?
They go for anybody but ricecels, but yes white men are normally their first pick, if they can’t get a white man they go for latinos/curries/blacks/arabs. If they can’t get that they go lesbian or lable themselves a “femcel”

They go for anybody but ricecels, but yes white men are normally their first pick, if they can’t get a white man they go for latinos/curries/blacks/arabs. If they can’t get that they go lesbian or lable themselves a “femcel”
Damn bro...hell on earth. You never thought about moving to ur parents country?

Damn bro...hell on earth. You never thought about moving to ur parents country?
I can’t. Also indians geomaxx there and steal all the noodles. Most women are also celibate too since theyre waiting for non chinks. My cousin in China also said only 2 of his classmates who were both 6ft+ had girlfriends by the end of high school out of a class of 3000

I can’t. Also indians geomaxx there and steal all the noodles. Most women are also celibate too since theyre waiting for non chinks. My cousin in China also said only 2 of his classmates who were both 6ft+ had girlfriends by the end of high school out of a class of 3000
fuck that 2 out of 3000 thing was brutal to hearrrr. being asian is strike one and strike two. any other imperfection (such as being <5'10) and you're out

I think asian men have to use their wealth to buy toliets and create closed areas or countries like north korea.

Asian America doesn't deserve to exist: the men for being genetic dead ends, the women for their primitive preferences making it so. Just make it stop already. Bring back the Act of 1882.
I’d go as far as to say stop this deformed inbreeding cult were victims of altogether