Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you IncelTears

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
If I didn't browse the subreddit out of curiosity one day I would have never discovered incels.is

thanks IT for spreading the good word of the blackpill :feelsdevil:

think of how many people are browsing your sub right now, like i did, coming to mock incels only to realize incels were right all along :feelshmm:. You are literally radicalizing incels by the minute and you don't even know it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Im p sure im one of the few recent converters that isnt a normalfag/twomad imposter or from IT

ure gonna get bannd anyways. muds hate mentioning other incel sites. i got a worrning for that shit

Im p sure im one of the few recent converters that isnt a normalfag/twomad imposter or from IT
they are activating sleepercels every minute.

Dark Troopers The Mandalorian GIF - Dark Troopers The Mandalorian Chapter16  - Discover & Share GIFs

God bless IncelTears for bringing more souls to eternal paradise

Last edited:
i can't even be an infiltrator bc i joined this forum more than a month ago

Wow I love inceltears now

i can't even be an infiltrator bc i joined this forum more than a month ago
I mean ive been lurking this forum for like 3 months or so, but i of course finally choose to make an account the day before a huge soy youtuber makes a video on the site:feelsrope:

Wow I love inceltears now
yes, i am not the only one they helped to save either. I have read other accounts of people finding the light using inceltear

yes, i am not the only one they helped to save either. I have read other accounts of people finding the light using inceltear
IT being helpful for once

I don't know, man. Everything in your profile screams infiltrator to me. But hey, I've been called an infiltrator too and I am not. So in case you're legit welcome to the forum!

IT is based for spreading the blackpill :blackpill:

I don't know, man. Everything in your profile screams infiltrator to me. But hey, I've been called an infiltrator too and I am not. So in case you're legit welcome to the forum!
I understand that i look like an infiltrator due to being greycel but I am not new to the incelosphere whatsoever

I began browsing incel subs on reddit back in june 2020 right after the Jew virus was spread and i was rotting indoors, then moved to lookism and looksmax

I made an account on here but never used the site because i hated the fucking interface due to the fact that there are no react buttons+no search feature like on looksmax, but honestly this site is actually a lot better now that it has a search feature to browse old threads

Thanks for the welcome, I am happy people like you exist.

I understand that i look like an infiltrator due to being greycel but I am not new to the incelosphere whatsoever

I began browsing incel subs on reddit back in june 2020 right after the Jew virus was spread and i was rotting indoors, then moved to lookism and looksmax

I made an account on here but never used the site because i hated the fucking interface due to the fact that there are no react buttons+no search feature like on looksmax, but honestly this site is actually a lot better now that it has a search feature to browse old threads

Thanks for the welcome, I am happy people like you exist.
You're welcome. Also, I think the search bar you mentioned is going to be available as soon as you reach a certain amount of posts.
20211019 231506

See?

Pretty much. Best free promotion ever. Stupid faggots.

You're welcome. Also, I think the search bar you mentioned is going to be available as soon as you reach a certain amount of posts.
View attachment 511409

See?
yes, I met the threshold number of posts to unlock the search bar, so I finally got the feature

thanks again :feelsautistic:

That's how I found this place, too!

now that you tell me, I dedsrs remember the first incel related page I ever found was IT

little did I know r/braincels was a thing during that age

now that you tell me, I dedsrs remember the first incel related page I ever found was IT

little did I know r/braincels was a thing during that age
yeah same, I regret never using it back when it was popular 4 years ago, missed opportunity lmao

Cucktears in shambles

Yeah there’s a reason why they will probably ignore this thread jfl
They will cope by saying "you were never one of us anyways inkwell!!! :foidSoy:"

The reality is the population is becoming blackpilled en mass despite efforts to keep them bluepilled since birth.

If I didn't browse the subreddit out of curiosity one day I would have never discovered incels.is

thanks IT for spreading the good word of the blackpill :feelsdevil:

think of how many people are browsing your sub right now, like i did, coming to mock incels only to realize incels were right all along :feelshmm:. You are literally radicalizing incels by the minute and you don't even know it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Funny, that's one of the things that those pieces of shit :soy::foidSoy: do, they like to downplay the number of Incels out there, because it reassures them that it's the Incel's fault and not the fault of society :soy:. The only reason the number of Incels isn't that high, is due to a limited exposure Blackpill thinking has on the wider world.
What women ultimately fear, is a reversal on their privileges, where there's no more magic land/nation that will worship them.

What do those Cucktears like to say, "a gf is not a right and your not entitled to it, Sweety" well, Feminism is a Privalige and you're also not entitled to it by nature, but must rely on the constitution, Biatch. :lul:

Funny, that's one of the things that those pieces of shit :soy::foidSoy: do, they like to downplay the number of Incels out there, because it reassures them that it's the Incel's fault and not the fault of society :soy:. The only reason the number of Incels isn't that high, is due to a limited exposure Blackpill thinking has on the wider world.
What women ultimately fear, is a reversal on their privileges, where there's no more magic land/nation that will worship them.

What do those Cucktears like to say, "a gf is not a right and your not entitled to it, Sweety" well, Feminism is a Privalige and you're also not entitled to it by nature, but must rely on the constitution, Biatch. :lul:

Nature is taking care of this all over the world, europe is getting conquered by islam, the american Continent is collapsing (especially latin america everybody with money or skills is leaving), now the only place left is east asia, korea and japan shall start collapsing soon thanks to they losing competitive advantage against china every single day and their null birth rate makes it impossible to make a come back

They want things when they need it, but when it’s someone else suffering or being oppressed IT is against it. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.