Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank you for your support i wanted to kill myself but now I’m feeling better thanks to you

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
I wanted to rope yesterday, smoked shit ton of opium and swallowed benzos, but pussied out and couldn’t rope, i just cut myself (i self harm a lot:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:) and blacked out in bed and just woke up an hour ago

I’ve seen many users who felt sad because i roped, they really cares for me and opened threads and when i came back they encouraged me not to rope and said they want me to stay alive and keep copemaxxing and posting here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I am still crying tears of HAPPINESS because somebody out there is encouraging me and doesn’t bully me like i was always bullied:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: THANK YOU SO MUCH BROCELS :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was bullied my ENTIRE LIFE and had no friends except the scars on my body, they are the only friends i ever had:society::society::society::society::society: i was always alone:society::society::society::society::society:

I will NOT give these foids normies and chads the satisfaction, I promise to everyone that I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO ROPE AGAIN you will not kill me foids:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yo mentalcel1 they can’t stop you:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
KIlluminati and we got you got you:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

idk125

idk125

Luminary
★★★★★
19d 23h 28m
racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
60d 8h 29m
:soy::soy::soy::soy: everyone knew you were attention whoring

phantom447

phantom447

AI supremacist
14d 5h 44m
please don't fucking kill your self.
glad you got out of it.

Last edited:
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★
34d 10h 34m
I wanted to rope yesterday, smoked shit ton of opium and swallowed benzos, but pussied out and couldn’t rope, i just cut myself (i self harm a lot:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:) and blacked out in bed and just woke up an hour ago

I’ve seen many users who felt sad because i roped, they really cares for me and opened threads and when i came back they encouraged me not to rope and said they want me to stay alive and keep copemaxxing and posting here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I am still crying tears of HAPPINESS because somebody out there is encouraging me and doesn’t bully me like i was always bullied:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: THANK YOU SO MUCH BROCELS :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was bullied my ENTIRE LIFE and had no friends except the scars on my body, they are the only friends i ever had:society::society::society::society::society: i was always alone:society::society::society::society::society:

I will NOT give these foids normies and chads the satisfaction, I promise to everyone that I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO ROPE AGAIN you will not kill me foids:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yo mentalcel1 they can’t stop you:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
KIlluminati and we got you got you:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
We're always here for you brocel :feelsYall:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
343d 8h 2m
I’m gonna get drunk at some point. Gonna get a vape on Saturday or some shit.

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 6h 49m
dont make suicide threats if you aren't going to go through with it...

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Recruit
★★★★
5d 4m

Glad u didn't rope bro don't give these faggots and foids what they want

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
I will never do it again I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

G

gamer

Greycel
4h 38m
So glad you could stay with us king

Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
61d 5h 7m

B

buci2003

Recruit
★★
1d 22h 31m

The fact that you were so love and attention starved that seeing a bunch of internet strangers not wanting you to die made you cry is so sad. As worthless as it may be, I hope you find love brocel

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
11d 11h 8m
BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
7d 16h 22m
Hope we all make it brocel, life may not be worth living now, but who knows what might happen:feelsautistic:

The Grinch

The Grinch

Major
18d 18h 35m
I need Opium too but not to suicide

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★
3d 7h 16m
KEEP
MOVING
FORWARD

KisslessLoser

KisslessLoser

Recruit
★★★
21h 20m
The fact that you were so love and attention starved that seeing a bunch of internet strangers not wanting you to die made you cry is so sad. As worthless as it may be, I hope you find love brocel

TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
150d 1m
We've all been there, I can't say it will get better but at least you'll have your copes

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
87d 16h 4m
Welcome back

sub human

sub human

titsexual
★★★★★
31d 6h 46m
Keep on keeping on man. I don’t want you to kill yourself this forum will get boring.

Don’t listen to these retards here hating on you, we’ve all been in that position. My recommendation is to never make a big decision like roping when you are under the influence of your emotions and instead wait a day and sleep on it to get your mind in a good place. Emotional decisions usually aren’t good

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
Welcome back
I have incel rage how to cope:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I coomed an hour ago and now have ince rage what to do

Incel rage incel rage:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Where are you:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Here i am here i am:society::society::society::society::society::society:
HOW DO YOU DO:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
Keep on keeping on man. I don’t want you to kill yourself this forum will get boring.

Don’t listen to these retards here we’ve all been in that position. My recommendation is to never make a big decision like roping when you are under the influence of your emotions and instead wait a day and sleep on it to get your mind in a good place. Emotional decisions usually aren’t good
Thank you brocel i have incel rage now again how to cope with this:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: why am i always angry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I

IncelHeII

rope collector
★★★★
11d 9h 5m
i feel like roping right now, nothing will EVER get better.. Im tired of coping, im tired of reading blackpill shit, im tired of it all. i hate living in a world where foids get everything handed to them and i get nothing and just... i wish the world went ER right now :feelscry:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
i feel like roping right now, nothing will EVER get better.. Im tired of coping, im tired of reading blackpill shit, im tired of it all. i hate living in a world where foids get everything handed to them and i get nothing and just... i wish the world went ER right now :feelscry:
Don’t rope brocel i have incel rage right now i am trying me best to cope:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Go punch a wall yell joker laugh it helps me

I

IncelHeII

rope collector
★★★★
11d 9h 5m
Don’t rope brocel i have incel rage right now i am trying me best to cope:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Go punch a wall yell joker laugh it helps me
the incel RAGE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Am85006

Am85006

BAAZIGAR
★★★
20d 3h 20m
dont ever rope brocel

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Black Phantom
★★★★
7d 15h 26m
Are you a foid? :feelssus:

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★★★★
107d 1h 1m
SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Recruit
★★★★
7d 20h 48m
live to spite others
leechmaxx, spitemaxx, parasitemaxx, sociopathmaxx

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
20d 8h 48m
Don't rope. Your a really cool guy and I love your text style of using tons of emojis in every sentence to express yourself. It's what's so unique about you. I can feel every type of expression your trying to give through with those emojis that you constantly use. It's like a way you try and communicate with us and how your feeling. It's so cute. Stay alive brocel. Your amazing :feelsaww:

One of the realest niggas on the forum

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel+Currycel
★★
10d 1h 56m
no problem brocel I hope you are doing fine now. But you need to kill your manlet father. (in video game):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
262d 23h 59m
T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
19d 8h 57m
that's my philosophy. The world seems to want me to commit suicide so I'm never going to do it out of sheer spite for the world.

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
3d 17h 17m
live to spite others
leechmaxx, spitemaxx, parasitemaxx, sociopathmaxx
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

yea don't rope bro...if you're gonna go out at least make it memorable:feelsLSD:

Glad you're here :feelsokman:

I

Incelsius Serpent

Major
★★★★★
5d 18h 4m

please ban this attention seeking normie fag

I

Incelsius Serpent

Major
★★★★★
5d 18h 4m
17 - Low iq - mentally crippled by loneliness

Low iq indeed :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
At least i dont make fake threads about suicide, spamming and bragging like a faggot. you are probably a femoid in disguise :feelskek:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 15h 12m
At least i dont make fake threads about suicide, spamming and bragging like a faggot. you are probably a femoid in disguise :feelskek:
You got me im a foid and i have big oppai you’re so smart totally not low iq:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: suck my oppai you inbred hillbilly peon i dont want chad i want inbred low iq peon look at me im an infiltrator foid SUCK MY OPPAI IM YOUR WAIFU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: (in a video game)

Fannigan

Fannigan

Mentally crippled from loneliness
★★★★
10d 8h 11m
Good shit king, fuck roasties :smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

lost years spent in rotten room
★★★★★
11d 6h 49m
man, just calm down. when i see your threads my eyes are bleeding from emotes.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8