Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank you everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
I apologize if this is no longer relevant but all the concern I was given after I overdosed a few months back makes me consider many incels are good people, albeit misunderstood. I never had that level of concern in any community & it really makes me happy. Of course nobody gives a fuck when an ethnic attempts suicide like me but I had so many people concerned with my well being.

And for all that, I say thank you to this community. I believe in all of you, hypergamy is inherently unsustainable & the more unrealistic a bitches expectations the less results she'll have. So who knows, maybe femoids may turn incel due to their insane standards. When a 10 is more like a 4 to woman you know these useless cunts are getting their day of reckoning.

I still plan on killing myself on August 24th my 26th birthday but for now I will live as happily as I can. And you guys shouldnt depend on romance or sex for happiness. In fact monks are the very happiest people on Earth due to their relinquishing of desire. If they can achieve this you can too.

Salem

The day females become incel is the day we all ascend :feelshaha:

glad you found some happiness for at least a short while fellow brocel

I still plan on killing myself on August 24th my 26th birthday but for now I will live as happily as I can
Nooooooooo you can't just kill yourself and leave the incel community without another bro :woke:

If you kill yourself without going ER, you’re a disgrace. I wouldn’t kill myself because of the soyciety tbh. We incels will rise one day. Don’t kill yourself, work to give an end to the hypergamy.

Last edited:
Is it really worth it to end it all after making it this far my fellow brocel? You yourself said we can achieve happiness by relinquishing our desires, so why not follow those ideals and live by them?

Dont kill yourself. Get some good copes.

Dont go without taking someone else :feelshmm:

Dude what did it happen the first time. Apparently we live in same country. Did they take you to the ER?

Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better. Unfortunately as long as there are simps hypergamy will exist.

I still plan on killing myself on August 24th my 26th birthday but for now I will live as happily as I can. And you guys shouldnt depend on romance or sex for happiness. In fact monks are the very happiest people on Earth due to their relinquishing of desire. If they can achieve this you can too.

Salem

Please don't do this. We incels need to stick together.
I am already a 29-year-old mentalcel and still walking this earth to this very day.

I even made a new Thread so you can understand how desperate and mental I am, in case you are interested:

I even have a shotgun and ammo at home, but I won't use it for now.
I am kinda curious to see what the world will become in a few years (in terms of technology at least).

You're right, you have to find other ways to become happy in life.

Oh yeah what a bait dude! It’s certainly very useful to kill yourself without punishing people who have taken you at the verge of suicide. JFL.
I hate to be that guy but I honestly agree.

I don’t think you should kill yourself OP, and maybe you should look into monk hood.
If you do kill yourself don’t go out alone though.

Please don't kill yourself bro

Please don't kill yourself bro

I don't have much of a life to look forward to. I'll always be alone & Im midway through my 20's. But I beseech nobody to do what I'll do August 24th. Thank you though

I don't have much of a life to look forward to. I'll always be alone & Im midway through my 20's. But I beseech nobody to do what I'll do August 24th. Thank you though
I'm sorry to hear that, I just don't like the idea of giving up on everything. I know I'll probably be alone and without emotional fulfillment my entire life but I guess I prefer to hold on and see what happens, I just have to find other ways to be happy in life. I hate to see another fellow incel give up on life. Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk.