Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thank you all.

Celly_Swan

Celly_Swan

Cpt. Cope reporting for duty
I just want to thank everyone of you for showing me a community of like minded people who share the same things as me. You all are the best, helped me cope through all the bs.

isnt this an offtopic post?? :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

Joined Jul 20, 2019
Messages 1

isnt this an offtopic post?? :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
Literally every post in inceldom discussion is a fucking offtopic post now.
Anyway you're welcome bro.

Thanks man but why wait over 1 month to make first post?

Last edited:
Wholesome first post bro

No problemo my man, we’re always here for ya. :)

Thanks man but why wait over 1 month to make first post?

You have to be extremely low inhib to start posting here, I spent like a month contemplating registering and then when I made my first post I made sure its somewhat of an effortpost

Now I can imagine it must be even scarier for a newcel in 2019 when you have users with thousands of posts and gif avis

yea so did i but the loneliness got too much to handle

The worst about being a lurker is that you get to know various users through their posts but they dont know you exist because youre not registered, and you cant interact with anyone either, so much better when you have an account

You have to be extremely low inhib to start posting here, I spent like a month contemplating registering and then when I made my first post I made sure its somewhat of an effortpost

Now I can imagine it must be even scarier for a newcel in 2019 when you have users with thousands of posts and gif avis
Same, I used to lurk on this forum and eventually wanted to join in the discussion so I made an account about a month later

Same, I used to lurk on this forum and eventually wanted to join in the discussion so I made an account about a month later

150 posts in 3 days

QONVIyz.gif

Welcome welcome

Yes, I am addicted to this place

You need a gif avi and a sig, I literally dont even read peoples usernames and when somebody changes their avi theyre basically a newfag again in my mind, you need to avimaxx asap

You need a gif avi and a sig, I literally dont even read peoples usernames and when somebody changes their avi theyre basically a newfag again in my mind, you need to avimaxx asap
Good advice, I will try to find gif avi of culture

1 message hmmmm :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: