Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank God we're not immortal and we will die one day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Can you imagine being immortal with shit tier genes and eternal loneliness?! Imagine simply having to live forever and you can never die even if you burned yourself alive, you have to suffer until the end of time itself, can you imagine how nightmarish would that be as a truecel?!

Nearly everyone hates death, but for me i see death as the only fair thing in this world and the only escape for people who have to keep suffering brutally since they day they were born

I pray for no afterlife :feelsbadman:

I pray for no afterlife :feelsbadman:
I would really like not to have an afterlife as well. First reason is that i'm sure someone like me is destined for hell and second is that even if i went to heaven (very, very unlikely for subhumans) just remembering my earthly life would not be a good thing for me at all

Would just invest and get surgeries + roids. Ez pz.

Would just invest and get surgeries + roids. Ez pz.
Yeah if you're average or slightly below maybe this will help, but i'm talking about actual truecels subhumans like me with multiple death sentences. Nothing short of a mindblowing miracle can save us at all

Death with hopefully no afterlife is the one saving grace to being incel.

I wish there is no afterlife

Can you imagine being immortal with shit tier genes and eternal loneliness?! Imagine simply having to live forever and you can never die even if you burned yourself alive, you have to suffer until the end of time itself, can you imagine how nightmarish would that be as a truecel?!

Nearly everyone hates death, but for me i see death as the only fair thing in this world and the only escape for people who have to keep suffering brutally since they day they were born
based

Would have been better if we were never born at all

In the future there will be hyper realistic VR so being incel won't even matter at that point tbh.
Being immortal would be worth it also just so you can lord over normies and be superior to them with eternal life, while they have to suffer and die.

Jesus said that eternal life is different than that and we will be like the angels of God in Heaven

Jesus said that eternal life is different than that and we will be like the angels of God in Heaven
I still don't want it though, nothingness would be most relaxing.

We’re quite fortunate that death is likely the end.

I actually thought I was immortal because I'm just meant to suffer.

Cope incel still want to be immortal and afraid of death