Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel thank god im not american, imagine going to school and seeing this

in my school they only kissed and hugged on the corridors

Turbo suifuel, i imagined myself going ER on them

Fucking animals, in the ideal society these animals would be rounded up to a wall and shot in their fucking heads.

Degeneracy incarnate.

Well I’m out of high school now

All I hear is ooga booga

When our star runs out of hydrogen and helium isotopes and rapidly expands to ungulf this planet, nothing of value will be lost.

Just fucking lol at this degeneracy. The only positive thing that comes with this degeneracy is that it's easier to fuck these hoes (as a Chad).
I went to a school in Germany and not once did something interesting happen. They are all reserved and only talk about Chad secretly.

The Jews did this

I mean.....black people. So yeah, it's exactly what you would expect.

This is very unsettling

I bet her father is very proud when he shes his daughter getting dry fucked by a BBC on fucking youtube.

Cope if you believe Europe is better.

It’s sad to witness another generation of foids lost.

Everyone is too dumb to see what’s going on.

They’re just trying to fit in like everyone else.

It’s like seeing a train wreck in slow motion.

All you can do is just watch foids destroy themselves into degeneracy and there’s nothing ..... anyone can do about it.

I only date black guys tee hee

This is the future of the west, thuglife brown skins. Well done ww2 soldiers.

clown world btw , but yea this is your typical herd, crying / shouting around , doing bunch of nonsence , extroversion is all that this status quo wants and ofc looks , if you dont fit those your out

but i have no need and want to participate in this BS anyways

Murcia dont have many school shootings for no reason

Guys, most women suck.

Living the thug life.

Apes are way more evolved, advanced, and think and behave much more logically.

yeah at least apes have started entering the stone age in 1000 years they will mog the shit out of African tribes

Just fucking lol at this degeneracy. The only positive thing that comes with this degeneracy is that it's easier to fuck these hoes (as a Chad).
I went to a school in Germany and not once did something interesting happen. They are all reserved and only talk about Chad secretly.

I think high schools in Central Europe are still a bit more conservative, at least in East-Central Europe.

I was in one of the most liberal high schools but there wasn't that much degeneracy going on. Most students seemed very shy and reserved, at least compared to what I see in these videos from America.

:feelskek:

They should not be allowed to breed at all costs.

America is the leader of all the degeneracy that occurs in the west.
I have never seen a secondary school (high school) in the UK reach such levels of retarded behaviour.
Actually I don't think there's a single European school that reaches the atrocious levels of schools in the USA.

Thank G-d I went to high school in the 1970's.

Ooga booger nigger wakanda
Bunch of apes

Just a normal day in the jewnited states of americunts

We wuz Kangz n sheit

this is in ghetto areas, at worse in some schools its just kissing and hugging(or combination)