Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank god I will never have kids

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The more blackpilled I get, the more I realize how fucking awful it would be to have a normie fucking family. Having a family is like willingly living like a fucking commie, with these corona-commie social-distance bread-lines. A life of constant sacrifice. You have to be a role model like 18 hours a day. You just have to live a retardedly moral life for "their" sake. Sure you could "be" a shitty parent, but then you'd have to live with the fact that your shitty parenting turned out shitty children, who would make your life a living hell if YOU fuck up. It's in your best interest to raise your kids as well as possible. The kids aren't the hard part, it's always the fucking WIFE, who probably nags, cheats, and complains she got stuck with you. And probably all the shitty in-laws, and gossipy friends of your wife that drag you down too.

You probably have to take kids on an infuriating camping trip, Disneyland, and pressure them to not be a fucking loser at baseball, or MMA. I'm not gonna fucking help kids with math homework. I would rather give my kids cocaine than have them waste their life in STEM. Not like any kids of mine would have genetics that would work in their favor. NO, if anything they will have it harder than I would, because kids these days are taller, stronger, smarter. As the foid standards increase, so does the genetic bar of future children increase.

I'm fucking sorry, but there is absolutely nothing special about kids, kids I would potentially have, kids you would potentially, anyone's kids, maybe Jeff Bezo's kids stand a chance (maybe the divorce & new MILFY mom fucked with their heads), maybe some Catholic Chad surgeon's kid would stand a chance. Every kid is just an interloper, like a concrete block wedged into your backpack for no reason other than to weigh you down. All children, with their eyes on you, like a security cam from the scions of society, forcing you into being this fake upstanding golden retriever of a human being that you were never capable of impersonating in the first place.

Last edited:
And in addition to that you´ll find out your kid isn´t really yours and you paid for another men´s offspring

And in addition to that you´ll find out your kid isn´t really yours and you paid for another men´s offspring
Rasing American kids is like having the song "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!! WHO WHOWHO" blasting 24/7. It must be fucking retarded and annoying as hell. There's a reason why rices raise weak docile children.

Yes. I can't stand kids. I need peace and quiet.

Spending every waking hour nurturing shits that probably won't even appreciate you. Coughing up money for a wife that will probably get bored and be bouncing on chads dick 3 years down the line. What's the fucking point?

Spending every waking hour nurturing shits that probably won't even appreciate you. Coughing up money for a wife that will probably get bored and be bouncing on chads dick 3 years down the line. What's the fucking point?
Not to mention that daughters will turn into useless whores and your sons will turn into either low T incels or thugmaxxed high T low IQ retards who'll get shot in a shooting some day

You don't have to be a role model 24/7. You just have to be better than the average single mother in order to be a decent parent. JFL @ having a wife though. No need for that in 2020. Just use a surrogate, have a hot stacy egg for the mom DNA, and hire a nanny for the first 3 or 4 years until public school can take them off your hands. The whole process will cost about $200k in the west, and your kids genes will make sure he thrives.

Hard part is saving that much cash.

Family and kids are too much effort for too little return. Imaging having a future hole as a kid, watch her first transformation(at about 13..14 years old) into a filthy whore.

Rasing American kids is like having the song "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!! WHO WHOWHO" blasting 24/7. It must be fucking retarded and annoying as hell.
:feelshaha:

Sure you could "be" a shitty parent, but then you'd have to live with the fact that your shitty parenting turned out shitty children, who would make your life a living hell if YOU fuck up. It's in your best interest to raise your kids as well as possible.
Not true. Fathers aren't essential to children. Watch these videos, he sums it up better than I ever could tbh.

Also, this is a cuckold minset. Since you are here, any sperm bank would reject your sample. You don't even mention surrogacy (except @NoCopeNoHope ). You are also vetted from ever having a family by femoids. And :bluepill: cucks like OP are happy about this!

If you don't have kids, your life is left without purpose. You end the genetic lineage of all your ancestors and they would look down on you just like your living family does. To be happy about this is... insane. Literally.

Family and kids are too much effort for too little return. Imaging having a future hole as a kid, watch her first transformation(at about 13..14 years old) into a filthy whore.
Did you know that foster parents and social workers that deal with kids also tend to be massively fucked up, irresponsibly impulsive people, that have too many kids themselves, yet seem addicted to care for more like some hell-bent pokemon trainer? It's one thing to have a sex addiction. It's an entirely different thing to have a compulsive kid-having addiction. I wouldn't even call it a breeding addiction. That sounds too planned. And most of the time, they blame God for all these kids rained upon them, even when they kind of don't want more. It's weird to me. They feel compelled to go thru with it, because "it's God's plan." I CALL THAT BLAMING GOD, you Christ hoe. I guess it's blasphemous to directly blame God, but I've got to call out their behavior for what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah why would I want my children to go through this fucked up system. I will never marry.

It would help to have a good wife and not be in the worst economy of all time

Not true. Fathers aren't essential to children. Watch these videos, he sums it up better than I ever could tbh.

Also, this is a cuckold minset. Since you are here, any sperm bank would reject your sample. You don't even mention surrogacy (except @NoCopeNoHope ). You are also vetted from ever having a family by femoids. And :bluepill: cucks like OP are happy about this!

If you don't have kids, your life is left without purpose. You end the genetic lineage of all your ancestors and they would look down on you just like your living family does. To be happy about this is... insane. Literally.

The two vids you posted btw are horribly out of date. He also assumes the powers that be aren't malicious in nature, as seen in his assumption that the state wouldn't allow the father to see his if he didn't pay child support. They do this because they are malicious, not because they care about the child. He rightly identifies marriage as an economic deal versus a romantic one.

What he doesn't understand is that mothers aren't needed either. All you really need in 2020 is one parent. Society will take care of the rest. The same institutions that help single mothers will, by law, support single fathers. Leverage their own systems against them.

Fathers aren't ESSENTIAL. But a good dad would help prevent a crazy mom from turning your boy into the next Jazz Jennings. Also, I am simply too sensitive to deal with kids in any way, shape, or form. I think most incels are, since we are not so delusional as to feel invigorated by being around something we created biologically.

The two vids you posted btw are horribly out of date. He also assumes the powers that be aren't malicious in nature, as seen in his assumption that the state wouldn't allow the father to see his if he didn't pay child support. They do this because they are malicious, not because they care about the child. He rightly identifies marriage as an economic deal versus a romantic one.

What he doesn't understand is that mothers aren't needed either. All you really need in 2020 is one parent. Society will take care of the rest. The same institutions that help single mothers will, by law, support single fathers. Leverage their own systems against them.
I don't agree with your enthusiastic support of single fatherhood. Babies need a mother in order to lactate and have a stronger immune system. Not to mention the oxytocin they get when being held by their mother.

@SlayerSlayer OK I see your point, but I personally would like to have kids. Perhaps the world is better off without your offspring if your desire for reproduction is so low.

Yeah why would I want my children to go through this fucked up system. I will never marry.
It’s not that anyone here will Have even the opportunity :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Or go full Frederick Brennan mode, they marry everything white on the Phillipines as long as it has enough $$$$. :feelsclown:But such a marriage is nothing else when having a constant hooker and in his case foster person too.

The kids aren't the hard part, it's always the fucking WIFE, who probably nags, cheats, and complains she got stuck with you.
High IQ. Every single married couple I came in contact with since the time I was a little boy had a wife who did at least one (if not more) of the bolded items above.

Theoretically and in a sane world, a guy could raise a kid into whatever he wants them to be. Kids are docile and moldable. But when he has an entire society working completely against him and a wife who undermines him, bitches at him 24/7, threatens divorce, or just plain old fucks Chad's brains out on the side, it's pretty much impossible for him to raise kids who love and respect him, let alone exert any sense of decency or values.

When the 'model' for married relationships that the kids in such a situation have is a guy who is constantly 'overruled' and undermined by some loudmouthed bitch who disrespects their father, the kids are going to take that lead and walk on him as well. Then if the dad actually has balls and tries to put his foot down, he's labeled as "abusive". If he yells, he gets a restraining order put out against him and goes to jail.

This is yet another example of the destruction feminism, women's 'rights', and gender 'equality' have wrought on society. The impact these things have had on kids are stark and cannot be undone at this point.

Seems like a big responsibility , i can’t handle those stuff

Ehh , I'll have kids if I can

Hope my genes die with me

I am glad I will never have kids. Imagine having a daughter, a female's SMV is sky high. She would already be having sex in her teens with as many boys as she wants, while nobody wanted to touch you even with a metal pole for 30+ years, until some used-up landwhale bitch thought she would settle for you and she'd only have intercourse with you once every six months. Ragefuel.