Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thank god I spend these time going to nightclubs studying

Biggest cope I've heard in a long time, might wanna change the post tag :feelshaha:
when you are sub4 even studying is cope

Chad does fine in night clubs, he really enjoys the experience and finds that it's a very effective way to approach foids. The author of the video made the video to try to encourage ugly men that he understands them and wants to validate them in exchange for hard currency. That's it, period.

Chad does fine in night clubs, he really enjoys the experience and finds that it's a very effective way to approach foids. The author of the video made the video to try to encourage ugly men that he understands them and wants to validate them in exchange for hard currency. That's it, period.
I know

I know a chad that studymaxxed (he works as software engineer) and also goes to nightclubs to pick up random foids .. It's possible to be both :feelsjuice:
I know