Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank god for death.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Honestly thinking about my death is the only thing that keeps me going. If humans were immortal i would've gone insane long ago. The fact that i can end mt life once things get too unbearable is extremely calming. Death is the gratest thing about life.

I agree. Same here. Im searching for fenobarbital. People say that death gets enjoyable by this

Honestly thinking about my death is the only thing that keeps me going. If humans were immortal i would've gone insane long ago. The fact that i can end mt life once things get too unbearable is extremely calming. Death is the gratest thing about life.
The ultimate and final point in life. The ultimate and final equality. Incels and Chads, the rich and the poor, will all end up the same because nothing matters anymore once we’re dead.

nothing matters anymore once we’re dead.
Rape a stacy and then kill yourself
who gives a shit, this world is awful, the people are awful, might as well have fun and then die

Rape a stacy and then kill yourself
who gives a shit, this world is awful, the people are awful, might as well have fun and then die
I can't say i agree because the police is watching, but i can't say i disagree either.

I don't wanna sui, but still I find it relaxing to think that one day my life will be over.

The ultimate and final point in life. The ultimate and final equality. Incels and Chads, the rich and the poor, will all end up the same because nothing matters anymore once we’re dead.
Amen

Death is a solution to all your problems

For real, im pretty much only grateful for death. God has blessed us with this one thing that we can all embrace one day.

Just imagine life is eternal and there is no way you could die, not even if you get swallowed into a black hole even then you are alive... Terrifying thought

Same, thinking that some day all this will end is a very relieving thought. Absolute immortality is the worst thing there is.

Just imagine life is eternal and there is no way you could die, not even if you get swallowed into a black hole even then you are alive... Terrifying thought
I think it might..... but goes in phases through death.... They call it Samsara... Whole religions are based on gaining enlightenment to escape the never ending cycle of life suffering and death. One thing is for certain our egos will be destroyed.

At least sooner or later it will all be over :feelsrope:

The light at the end of the tunnel.

I can't wait until I'm dead. Hope I die soon.

death is greatest its finally all living must die to en san then ds to live to come and then is all life and must be remade to end it is misery wonder if by design or not? wha wonder if its god interference or just normal natural cause but wha twhy did nature decide to give death to us why what made it like that? can not be immortal must live and pass to adapt mother nature fuck you bitch whore look what u made to this world bitch you fucking dirty slut fuck you whore i never wante sdxbe where why you bring me where you motherfucking slut just fuck you nature fuck YOUR MOTHER BITCH FUCK YOU

I don't wanna sui, but still I find it relaxing to think that one day my life will be over.
Same.

More precisely, I'm glad I will eventually die because that spares me to have to make the decision to kill myself.

Imagine dying then going to hell forever while Chad's go to heaven forever

Funny, i have been having this thought lately. The wonderful thing about life is this can all end soon. This suffering, this stupid fucking world, will all be gone some day. Fuck this life

Sounds like something that would happen to me tbh. There is no justice in this world.
and there is nothing you can do about it either if that happens. Like literally nothing.

I hope that's not how it turns out. Otherwise existence is undeniably a miserable joke and not existing is the biggest blessing anyone can receive

This is so sad tbh, we are living waiting the death which can happen in many years, and chads are living waiting the next pussy which will happen in the next hour.

and there is nothing you can do about it either if that happens. Like literally nothing.

I hope that's not how it turns out. Otherwise existence is undeniably a miserable joke and not existing is the biggest blessing anyone can receive
Life's a joke. And you're the punchline.

This is so sad tbh, we are living waiting the death which can happen in many years, and chads are living waiting the next pussy which will happen in the next hour.
and we might even spend an after life in damnation after it too.

Feels really bad. Feels very bad.

To live is to die

but what comes after
l am scared of hell

also did you get this post idea from VORW

Your profile picture is an extremely powerful image, there's almost something heroic about it, to destroy that which should have never been. I suspect that will be me one day.

Things can get pretty bad, but at least they'll end sooner or later. This is the proof this here isn't hell.