Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank fuck for morphine.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Was having a pancreatic episode that was lasting 6 hours (basically I have chronic pancreatitis and when you get an episode, you literally will beg for death because the pain is so unbearable) and finally found my morphine (also I'm a homelesscel and dossing in a crackden at the moment, so I naturally have to hide my important medication), kicked in an hour ago and now it's sweet relief.

The thought that I will likely die of this and in agony is terrifying, quite frankly.

It's like really over for you, btw. how bad is your situation as a homelesscel?

Send me some morphine too.

It's amazing how addictive opiats are. About a month ago I broke my arm and got oxycodon and tramadol for the first time. The week I spent in the hospital probably was the comfiest time of my life but now I miss this nice warm feeling.

As a result, I heavily increased my alcohol and weed consumption.

bro.. :cryfeels:
move to canada and get free treatment. or wait for universal healthcare in the US

It's like really over for you, btw. how bad is your situation as a homelesscel?
It's as good as it's been in the last 5 years, which is how long I've been homeless.

Dunno if you can remember those threads I made back along? Basically I was on a filthy, hard kitchen floor of a crackden a couple of months back, pics of it are in the threads.

Now I have a fold up bed in the kitchen, which has since been totally cleaned, and a fucking bitch ass 52 inch tv for FREE from my local pub, only 4 years old :feelzez: Hell might be happening in the room next door with random smackheads in there but I don't care as I'm safe in here, I know the guy who's place it is and he doesn't let any of them come into the kitchen ever, and some of them even help me up and down the stairs as my legs are damn near fucked.

It's as comfortable and settled as I've been in 5 years, I've slept outside in January in the past when it's snowing, so although it's a crackden it's like the Emperor's Suite in The Hilton Hotel to me. Especially now I'm in extremely poor health. Could all end tomorrow but I'm enjoying it while it lasts and am always ready to leave at a moments notice as I'm used to it.

Here's pics of my LDAR cave now:

20191022 210046
20191022 210033
20191022 210016
20191022 205937

Last edited:
It's as good as it's been in the last 5 years, which is how long I've been homeless.

Dunno if you can remember those threads I made back along? Basically I was on a filthy, hard kitchen floor of a crackden a couple of months back, pics of it are in the threads.

Now I have a fold up bed in the kitchen, which has since been totally cleaned, and a fucking bitch ass 52 inch tv for FREE from my local pub, only 4 years old :feelzez: Hell might be happening in the room next door with random smackheads in there but I don't care as I'm safe in here, I know the guy who's place it is and he doesn't let any of them come into the kitchen ever, and some of them even help me up and down the stairs as my legs are damn near fucked.

It's as comfortable and settled as I've been in 5 years years, I've slept outside in January in the past when it's snowing, so although it's a crackden it's like the Emperor's Suite a The Hilton Hotel to me. Especially now I'm in extremely poor health. Could all end tomorrow but I'm enjoying it while it lasts and am always to leave at a moments notice as I'm used to it.

View attachment 160250View attachment 160251View attachment 160252View attachment 160253
seems very cozy :feelsautistic:

seems very cozy :feelsautistic:
Cheers bro, it is. I turn on the cooker if I want heating :cool:
bro.. :cryfeels:
move to canada and get free treatment. or wait for universal healthcare in the US
I live in Britain so have free healthcare bro, otherwise I would never be able to pay for the many hospital visits, operations and meds I am on. I would have been dead years ago tbh.
It's amazing how addictive opiats are. About a month ago I broke my arm and got oxycodon and tramadol for the first time. The week I spent in the hospital probably was the comfiest time of my life but now I miss this nice warm feeling.

As a result, I heavily increased my alcohol and weed consumption.
Yeah, literally lifesavers for me bro. I'm an alcohiccel, hence why I have chronic pancreatitis, liver cirrosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy.

Last edited:

It's as comfortable and settled as I've been in 5 years, I've slept outside in January in the past when it's snowing, so although it's a crackden it's like the Emperor's Suite in The Hilton Hotel to me. Especially now I'm in extremely poor health. Could all end tomorrow but I'm enjoying it while it lasts and am always ready to leave at a moments notice as I'm used to it.

View attachment 160250View attachment 160251View attachment 160252View attachment 160253
Nice bro, you literally upgraded your small shelter for free.
It actually seems like a nice place to LDAR now :feelsokman:.
I just hope your mate doesn't throw you out :feelswow:, do you have a Plan B for that?
I think you always can get some small flat from your government (correct me if I'm wrong :feelstrash:).

I’m assuming you inject the morphine?

thank u for giving me motivation if I ever become homeless, this truly inspires me not to rope and homelessmaxx in to a home

thank u for giving me motivation if I ever become homeless, this truly inspires me not to rope and homelessmaxx in to a home
Yeah, OPs stories are some good LifeFuel.

Fucking based, man. If I would become homeless, I'd probably steal diamonds in minecraft.

I’m assuming you inject the morphine?
Nah orally. It's called Oramorph. Got tablets as well. Plus Fentanyl patches (Matrifen), which I wear around the clock for the pain. You get off your head as well which is always nice :feelskek: :feelzez:

20191022 233225

Nice bro, you literally upgraded your small shelter for free.
It actually seems like a nice place to LDAR now :feelsokman:.
I just hope your mate doesn't throw you out :feelswow:, do you have a Plan B for that?
I think you always can get some small flat from your government (correct me if I'm wrong :feelstrash:).
Yeah it's worked out cool. I tend to land on me feet most times, I'm lucky like that I guess. He's a real good mate of mine so unless he loses the flat through not paying the rent or kicked out because of the junkies then I'm safe enough. Technically they should, but as I'm a single bloke (and a raging alcoholic) I'm bottom of the list under some dumb ugly single mother bitch who's having Chad's kid who would be priority. The fact I have 3 chronic illneses, one of which will eventually kill me, means if I was totally on the street now they would likely put me in a rehab or a halfway house until a flat came up so I doubt I'll ever be streetbound again thank fuck.
Hopefully that never happens but at least you know it's possible to survive, I thought I'd be dead or roping when I first was homeless but survival mode kicked in (which I didn't even know I had) and I ended learning some valueble street smart skills along the way. I'm sure most of you guy's have a hidden, dormant survival mode inside too.

Last edited:
Hopefully that never happens but at least you know it's possible to survive, I thought I'd be dead or roping when I first was homeless but survival mode kicked in (which I didn't even know I had) and I ended learning some valueble street smart skills along the way. I'm sure most of you guy's have a hidden, dormant survival mode inside too.
Fucking based, man. If I would become homeless, I'd probably steal diamonds in minecraft.