Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank fuck for Boxing Day shopping centres being open.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Winners

- Double patty Burger from 5 Guys with Strawberry Schweppes Soda
- Crushed cookie Milkshake with Cream spray and chocolate buttons

Eyed a few daisies in the Mall in skin-tight leather leggings

Hangover gone.

Losers

- Every fucking Supermarket closed for 3 days

Fuck actually going shopping in stores on boxing day or black Friday lol

Fuck actually going shopping in stores on boxing day or black Friday lol

It was packed but I sailed through parking space and the crowd.

No food or milk in the fridge meant Mall = godsend.

That sounds so fucking good ngl (the food, that is, although the Daisies are a bonus).

Good for you man, man.

why do you call it boxing day?

That sounds so fucking good ngl (the food, that is, although the Daisies are a bonus).

Was a week ago but, 5 Guys is overall better than McDonalds, but only by a hair., in my opinion.

While I can't fuck a daisy in her leather leggings I can at least get some endorphins from the visual cocaine. I feel no guilt as I know I "don't have the bus fare".
why do you call it boxing day?

Technically it should be called "unboxing day". It was the day when working class servants, who were busy preparing meals on Christmas Day for the upper classes, got given presents by their Lords and landowners for their own Christmas celebrations the day after.

Last edited:
While I can't fuck a daisy in her leather leggings I can at least get some endorphins from the visual cocaine. I feel no guilt as I know I "don't have the bus fare".
This x 1000. One of my favourite pastimes is staring at girls' asses when they're wearing tight jeans showing them off. A while back I was sitting in a coffee shop and one of the waitresses walked by just in front of me and the sight of her thick ass in her tight black jeans sent a crazy amount of endorphins rushing to my brain. On occasion I've been walking around the mall and changed direction upon spotting a girl with a fine ass to follow her briefly, a notable example being a recent borderline jailbait. In this case, facially she looked young but she was developed and fertile looking enough for me to find her sexually attractive. I couldn't give a fuck if cucktears or anyone thinks that makes me a creep, it's not as if I'm harassing them or even talking to them, I'm just following them discretely enough so they don't notice and enough for the sight to stick in my brain clearly enough for me to use as fap material later on. There is no reason to feel guilt as it's completely natural for us to be sexually aroused by these sights.

This x 1000. One of my favourite pastimes is staring at girls' asses when they're wearing tight jeans showing them off. A while back I was sitting in a coffee shop and one of the waitresses walked by just in front of me and the sight of her thick ass in her tight black jeans sent a crazy amount of endorphins rushing to my brain. On occasion I've been walking around the mall and changed direction upon spotting a girl with a fine ass to follow her briefly, a notable example being a recent borderline jailbait. In this case, facially she looked young but she was developed and fertile looking enough for me to find her sexually attractive. I couldn't give a fuck if cucktears or anyone thinks that makes me a creep, it's not as if I'm harassing them or even talking to them, I'm just following them discretely enough so they don't notice and enough for the sight to stick in my brain clearly enough for me to use as fap material later on. There is no reason to feel guilt as it's completely natural for us to be sexually aroused by these sights.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back