Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thailand is the worst country to live as a Thai man

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Thai whores unironically declared a war against all Thai men on Twitter, you can use the #ชายแท้ on Twitter to find how much they hate their own men

I fucking hate it here, not because that I am mad that they hate us, but how hypocrite they will be when it comes to WHITE or Korean men

IT’S OVER I NEED TO LEAVE

if i was a thai guy i will definitely try to leave the country
the levels of cuckoldry thai men are going to leave due the massive SEA maxxing we're going to see in the futur is quite giant.
if they don't start taking serious actions, they will be cucked beyond beleif. maybe closing the country and not letting white men get in is the best thing they can do rn

I can't believe Thaicucks are just letting the white boomers and normies invade their country in masse to fuck their women and get paid to do it by taking up a literal 0 effort English teaching job that they'll give to a white dude over a Thai man regardless of what meme qualifications he has, JFL. Actually, I can, their culture and country throughout history has been cucked so often and their government has brainwashed them enough so that they just regard this degenerate whore as a part of daily life. Indonesia was based as fuck for banning all pre-marital sex. :feelsclown:

You need to adopt an Iran-style moralist/
theocratic regime to preserve your culture and people, let white expats go for government-controlled whores for those sweet US dollars while keeping the majority of your women under strict control as far as sexuality and behaviour goes. Globalism is fucking you. :feelsjuice:

You need to adopt an Iran-style moralist/
theocratic regime to preserve your culture and people, let white expats go for government-controlled whores for those sweet US dollars while keeping the majority of your women under strict control as far as sexuality and behaviour goes. Globalism is fucking you. :feelsjuice:
Man, PLA1092 is brutal, but yeah that’s a fact

if i was a thai guy i will definitely try to leave the country
the levels of cuckoldry thai men are going to leave due the massive SEA maxxing we're going to see in the futur is quite giant.
if they don't start taking serious actions, they will be cucked beyond beleif. maybe closing the country and not letting white men get in is the best thing they can do rn
Where should I go

Thai whores unironically declared a war against all Thai men on Twitter, you can use the #ชายแท้ on Twitter to find how much they hate their own men

I fucking hate it here, not because that I am mad that they hate us, but how hypocrite they will be when it comes to WHITE or Korean men

Only the whores whores would use Twitter

The only thing i know about Thailand is that it is where my uncle went for prostitutes

Glad i live in europe

can you make a catfish female tinder. I want to see how many white men there are

Well if you’re going to leave you can only go to another Asian country otherwise it will be completely over for you. Or maybe Africa jfl

i want to visit there and eat good street food every day and eat/drink young coconut everyday.

Ascend or no ascend doesn't matter to me as I just wanna get away from American foids.

Preferably I want to ascend with a thai-chinese noodlewhore as there would be more culturally similarity.

0wmgzbr4keja1

Land of smiles yeah for the cockslut whores what debauchery Thailand is as a country literally a cum dump trashed hotel room vacation spot for hippies and white men if i was thai man i would gtfo or rope

I thought thai women were complete whores that will have sex with anybody for a dollar fifty Or do you want to actually be in a relationship with these creatures? They look like pugs when they're post 50. I would never pollute my white blood with a southeast asian not in a million years. I do understand a lot of them are extremely beautiful. That doesn't change the fact that they are all Cookie better look the same dress the same foids we have those in America as well. Just of a different race Why should we even engage in serving these women just fucking and dump em. I for one gave up any Thought of having a future relationship all I? Will do is jerk off and maybe see a prostidude that i'm still a virgin in all.

Went to Thailand before and I never got pulled aside like I see normies do by the hookers. They just ignore me or stare at me weirdly
Cause u are rice asw and probably look like a local jfl

I thought thai women were complete whores that will have sex with anybody for a dollar fifty Or do you want to actually be in a relationship with these creatures? They look like pugs when they're post 50. I would never pollute my white blood with a southeast asian not in a million years. I do understand a lot of them are extremely beautiful. That doesn't change the fact that they are all Cookie better look the same dress the same foids we have those in America as well. Just of a different race Why should we even engage in serving these women just fucking and dump em. I for one gave up any Thought of having a future relationship all I? Will do is jerk off and maybe see a prostidude that i'm still a virgin in all.

The male vs female suicide rate in Thailand

"The mean suicide rate (SD) for men [in Thailand] was 10.44 (1.56) and 2.97 (0.56) in women."

Land of smiles yeah for the cockslut whores what debauchery Thailand is as a country literally a cum dump trashed hotel room vacation spot for hippies and white men if i was thai man i would gtfo or rope
Thailand is a giant open air brothel for incels from all over the world except their own men jfl. I don't know how thaicels cope with this, the cuckery is unbelievable.

i want to visit there and eat good street food every day and eat/drink young coconut everyday.

Ascend or no ascend doesn't matter to me as I just wanna get away from American foids.

Preferably I want to ascend with a thai-chinese noodlewhore as there would be more culturally similarity.
I’m Thai-Chinese lmao

Based

Thailand is a giant open air brothel for incels from all over the world except their own men
No. Thai men are some of the highest users of prostitution in the world. many thai men have used the services. you are saying that prostitution is not available to local men; that is simply not true.

have a 3/10 autist white brother currently slamming goopy clit crutching on JBW while somchai watches

No. Thai men are some of the highest users of prostitution in the world. many thai men have used the services. you are saying that prostitution is not available to local men; that is simply not true.
Most of them are cucks tbh

I had a thai friend, he kinda disliked Thailand too. He preferred the west tbh

I had a thai friend, he kinda disliked Thailand too. He preferred the west tbh
Yes, at least we don’t have to see our foids show how much they hate us every single day

Considering the fact that a totally random 20 year old from Northern/Central Europe, and I'm not talking about chad but a random 5/10 will by nature mog the absolute shit out of a random thai man, and I'm sayin brutally mog to the extreme (frame, dick, height, complexion, IQ), it's no wonder Thai women (which is 95% whores anyway) go for white man. The thing is (as every hole does) they hate their own men as side effect.

To say its brutal is water is wet category, its fucking beyond brutal. If I was a thai man today I'd be fucking african bitches somewhere out in some shithole living with pandas I wouldn't spend a single day working my ass off in thailand. Unless if I'm pimping those whores but let's be honest white guy is their pimp too.

It's heaven for white men