Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thaicel soldier snaps and goes ER

Probably tired of seeing all the white tourists taking all the Thai women, even the men who become Ladyboys, while he wageslaves and risks his life to preserve it all. Brutal, I feel for him.

Probably tired of seeing all the white tourists taking all the Thai women, even the men who become Ladyboys, while he wageslaves and risks his life to preserve it all. Brutal, I feel for him.

Hmm, it seems like the attack was directed at other military. If I were out for Chad blood, I would have targeted a Muay Thai camp that caters to foreigners (IN MINECRAFT, that is, FBI)

Archive link? Don't wanna give them clicks

But did he subscribe to PewDiePie, though?

Hmm, it seems like the attack was directed at other military. If I were out for Chad blood, I would have targeted a Muay Thai camp that caters to foreigners (IN MINECRAFT, that is, FBI)

That's a good point, Thai men are great fighters and tough, yet they allow this degenerously to take place there?
I'd like to see what his motive was then.

That's a good point, Thai men are great fighters and tough, yet they allow this degenerously to take place there?
I'd like to see what his motive was then.

It's over for muaythaicels

I'm reading that he livestreamed something and took pictures, let us hope for the best !

LOL THIS IS THE CRAZY LAD!

Last edited:
I want Thai food now. It’s so delicious

Only food being served in Thailand today is lead.
You know you’re an autist when you take it literally at first (I thought about Thai people literally eating lead on a plate)

Do we know what his score was yet? (only foids count btw)

surprised more where he's at dont do the same

based thaicel, he went ER on militarycucks.
He killed his commander and his wife, stole the guns from a military base, went to a religious temple and opened fire.
After the temple he went to this mall and continued his massacre there.

He killed his commander and his wife, stole the guns from a military base, went to a religious temple and opened fire.
oh nvm then. Did he still kill foids and normies? or just other thaicels

Not even close to breaking the high score, but I guess outside of America it's pretty up there.

I wonder if his wife was cheating on him with his commander. Maybe that set him off.

Not even close to breaking the high score, but I guess outside of America it's pretty up there.

He did better than ER I guess

No videos on 8chan. Anywhere else to look?

I wonder if his wife was cheating on him with his commander
No it was the commander's wife, he was not married and most likely did not have a girlfriend.

No it was the commander's wife, he was not married and most likely did not have a girlfriend.
OOOKKKK now that makes alot of sense. Is there any idea of how his commander treated him?

Is there any idea of how his commander treated him?
From what I could read is that his commander scammed him or something with property issues.

From what I could read is that his commander scammed him or something with property issues.
Oof! No wonder he went apeshit. Seeing that's the case then yeah the commander deserved it along with his wife.

ร้านโปรดของฉันไม่มีโดนัท!

Highly unlikely he did it for our cause

Reminder: Literally all mass shootings commited by straight men are about sex in one way or another

Only low IQcels celebrate going ER. Even lower supremely retard IQcels celebrate going ER in a rice or curry country.

Some real Thai thug shooting.