Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW your genetics are validated

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Middle School: “Omg Katie, Sam looked at you, you gotta go talk to him! He’s so fucking hot omg I wanna choke on his fat cock”

High School: “Anna fucked Sam? Holy shit how did she get together with him?? Lucky bitch... he’s so hot I will kill myself if he doesn’t notice me at school tomorrow

University: “Sam looked at me, I’m going to masturbate non stop for the rest of tonight imagining sam’s cock in my mouth, I want to be his bitch and swallow his cum“

Workplace: “When is Sam working?? Fuck! I gotta get on the same shift so I can give him the muffins I made and ask for sex...“

idk you get the picture. A lifetime of having your genetics validated, as valuable, desirable and attractive.

picture the feeling.... picture living every waking moment with that feeling...

picture the feeling.... picture living every waking moment with that feeling...

I can't.

I'd definitely be more confident in my looks, confident with foids and have a more optimistic outlook to my future relationships.

is this story based on true life primer?

The part that makes it suicidefuel is that you can imagine what it might feel like to be Sam, but you will never have as strong a feeling as Sam does because it is simply not possible.

not my genetics

over for Timmycels

The part that makes it suicidefuel is that you can imagine what it might feel like to be Sam, but you will never have as strong a feeling as Sam does because it is simply not possible.
fuuuck

Its the opposite for us

Goddam Sam. Won life from day 1.