Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw you'll never have a son

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3195010/Poignant-family-portraits-father-son-black-white-photo-year-three-decades.html

I will never do this with my son. I will never teach him the ways of life and what to do to not get fucked by it. I will never be his role model. I will never teach him how to fight and defend bullied. I will never see how much he grown up by all those years. I will never see him happy alongside his girlfriend with who he'll have his own child soon. Only because of my subhuman genes which even if I found a female I can't spread to not hurt my baby. Fuck.

why having children in this cucked world?

Yes thats my biggest worry

Don't even want kids, kek

if your son looks like you, you fucked him for life too

d4037be65e59d6f7e54b98916d0f401f--awkward-family-photos-family-pics.jpg

96d8cab0a0312ef9b1bbef8f9c6b3793.jpg

saddupbro said:
if your son looks like you, you fucked him for life too

d4037be65e59d6f7e54b98916d0f401f--awkward-family-photos-family-pics.jpg

96d8cab0a0312ef9b1bbef8f9c6b3793.jpg

did you even read this thread?

Adopt a baby Tyrone from Uganda and teach him how to run thug/BBC game and watch him slay.

Akarin said:
did you even read this thread?

oops, my bad. missed your last line.

AscendedNormie said:
Adopt a baby Tyrone from Uganda and teach him how to run thug/BBC game and watch him slay.

it's not good to have a father being jealous of his own son.

AscendedNormie said:

Better yet, adopt a pre-stacy, take her to a cabin in the mountains and raise her there to service you everyday.

I dont wanna have a son, i dont give a single fuck.

Why do so many people want to have a son rather than a daughter when it's so obvious a daughter will live life on easy mode but a son has only 1 in 10 chances of living a half decent life?

Twisted said:
All of us are on here because of some defective gene. If our genes were good enough to reproduce then we wouldn’t be on here.
Society is already bad enough as it is for an incel. Just imagine how much worse it will be for our children. What kind of a sick fuck would want to bring a child of poor genetic quality into this world to suffer even more than we did.

Its not because of genes everytime, some of us got fucked because of poor nutrition, abuse of alc, drugs, cigarettes while pregnant, mouthbreathing and so on. Even with average or good genetics you can be fucked if everything else went wrong.

FeminismsCancer said:
Why do so many people want to have a son rather than a daughter when it's so obvious a daughter will live life on easy mode but a son has only 1 in 10 chances of living a half decent life?

Because I'd rather see my son fucking than my daughter getting fucked. No man ever want his daughter to lose virginity.

Akarin said:
Because I'd rather see my son fucking than my daughter getting fucked. No man ever want his daughter to lose virginity.

Except that your son has few chances to fuck unless he is chad.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah

1510953547355.jpg

7339er said:
Better yet, adopt a pre-stacy, take her to a cabin in the mountains and raise her there to service you everyday.

Who are you, Woody Allen? You sicken me.

Akarin said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3195010/Poignant-family-portraits-father-son-black-white-photo-year-three-decades.html

I will never do this with my son. I will never teach him the ways of life and what to do to not get fucked by it. I will never be his role model. I will never teach him how to fight and defend bullied. I will never see how much he grown up by all those years. I will never see him happy alongside his girlfriend with who he'll have his own child soon. Only because of my subhuman genes which even if I found a female I can't spread to not hurt my baby. Fuck.

Why not find an egg donor and rent a womb?