Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you will never get a morning bj

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★

JFL when will God kill me already? There's so many posts like this and it kills me. We will never experience this. Nothing in this world can satisfy me. Other than death.

didnt you know the rules? Chad only.

Don't go on r/sex.

that sub sounds brutal ngl

Do you think attractive Stacy’s post on Reddit? Who gives a fuck if some skank is giving her bf a bj. Imagine being trashy enough to post this on reddit.

didnt you know the rules? Chad only.
Good life Awards™

Award Recipients:
Chad
The entire female gender

Good having you tonight, except for you *points towards all other men* fuck you.

Kinda sad that I'd pay for that to happen to me.

Don't go on r/sex.

Yes. It's truly one of the best things i've ever felt. I was cuddling with this girl the other night... she pulled me into her and was running her finger nails through my hair and kissing my forehead while I drifted off. We weren't naked or anything. It wasn't sexual. Just intimate. Honestly, it's pulled me 50% of the way out of the depression I've been in for the past 6 months since my breakup.

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7

So im casually gonna browse some .co on christmas eve and then i stumble upon this soul crushing suifuel.
Fuckfuck im almost in tears i wanna die

150931 full

Do you think attractive Stacy’s post on Reddit? Who gives a fuck if some skank is giving her bf a bj. Imagine being trashy enough to post this on reddit.
It is degenerate no doubt, but brutal af bro

Just a morning dose of blackpill :feelsbadman:

I would probably choke her by my top tier reflexes

Sounds like rape to me.

It's the brutal truth brother, we are all in the same boat, we suffer together and together we'll drown.
True words brother, still doesn't take away the pain, fuuuck :feelscry:

"Good morning Chad, I'll give you a nice BJ and then I'll make you a nice warm cup of coffee, what do you say?"

Can you imagine waking up like that every morning?

Probably due to inexperience, but I don't think I would want a morning blowjob.
Waking up to something on my dick, I would probably quickly try to move away not knowing what's on me. If it's an insect on me or something.
I would assume moving too quickly with my dick in her mouth would probably cause a painful situation for me.

But we're talking about chads here. I'm sure they're used to this lip service.

tfw you will never even hold hands with a girl while cuddling in bed next to each other and just be in love
why live

I want girl to suck my cock and swallow my cum but fuck this gay earth, it can never happen. I hate this shit.

Probably due to inexperience, but I don't think I would want a morning blowjob.
Cope
tfw you will never even hold hands with a girl while cuddling in bed next to each other and just be in love
why live
Legit no reason to live
"Good morning Chad, I'll give you a nice BJ and then I'll make you a nice warm cup of coffee, what do you say?"

View attachment 181074

Can you imagine waking up like that every morning?
Fuck my life man

It's very sad

FUCK THIS WORLD!! I WANT TO GO ER FUCKING HELL

Life is unfair

I think never having a morning cuddle hurts far more than having no morning bj.

I think Elliot rodger had the right idea when it comes to dealing with foids as they are spiteful and cruel to us and he was their karma.

Truth. Just a reminder that attractive normies DO NOT post on Reddit or any other anonymous messaging boards. Just because Reddit is one of the top sites in the world means absolutely nothing due to the amount soyboys, autists and mentally ill landwhales that infest the internet. I know TONS of normies from work and I guarantee none of them post on Reddit because why would they? They don’t need to seek validation from anonymous sites for losers when they get tons of validation from apps like snapchat, insta and most importantly, REAL LIFE.

There are also a lot of whores that use Reddit but ONLY to capitalise on desperate cucks and sell nudes.