Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW you think it's not as terrible but then you take a selfie Insta-sucidefuel

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Cameras always make you look worse than a mirror, it has to do with the lenses, mirrors are more accurate.

Cameras always make you look worse than a mirror, it has to do with the lenses, mirrors are more accurate.

It's over anyway xD

I took a picture at a weird angle from bellow my neck and I was legit 0.5/10 no joke ded srs

For some reason soyciety thinks that being an ugly man doesn't pose an increased risk for suicide and that ugly men who are suicidal would benefit more from brain damaging drugs than surgery...

Thats lifefuel then. For me.
I look like horse shit on cam. I look slightly better on mirror. Maybe its just a cope but idc.

I look like horse shit on cam. I look slightly better on mirror. Maybe its just a cope but idc.

How you rate yourself I bet you mog me all fuckers who say they are ugly here mogged the fuck out of me you all fucking normie looking.

I don’t even take selfies. It’s already over, no need to hammer it in.

How you rate yourself I bet you mog me all fuckers who say they are ugly here mogged the fuck out of me you all fucking normie looking.
Why you got so triggered? I was rated a 3/10

I unironically look better in camera because it hides my scars. When I look in the mirrors I see all my facial flaws.

OP speaking the truth tbh. Everytime I take a selfie my damn soul screams in horror seeing how badly nature has actually treated me.

Chad can look good with whatever angle he chooses, it's over.

It’s a cope. You look “better” in the mirror because over time your brain becomes used to seeing your image flipped in the mirror. So when you take a picture and see your face the same way others do, when it’s not flipped, it freaks out your brain and it makes you feel uncomfortable with the image. But it is very much an accurate depiction of you. This is why Snapchat has its selfie camera flipped so it is mirrored just like when you look at yourself in the mirror.

It’s a cope. You look “better” in the mirror because over time your brain becomes used to seeing your image flipped in the mirror. So when you take a picture and see your face the same way others do, when it’s not flipped, it freaks out your brain and it makes you feel uncomfortable with the image. But it is very much an accurate depiction of you. This is why Snapchat has its selfie camera flipped so it is mirrored just like when you look at yourself in the mirror.
It is over. I just need to be a 9/10 chad tallfag.

It is over. I just need to be a 9/10 chad tallfag.
Just be chad tbh. I’ve been trying a long time now with no results. Will let you know if I magically become chad.

Just be chad tbh. I’ve been trying a long time now with no results. Will let you know if I magically become chad.
Hmm, thats why you put the "perma failure" thing on your profile

Since you look in the mirror a lot you also assume posture, poses, and angles that make you look better. Your brain also smooths out your discrepancies.

These are all the things that happen when I look in the mirror: I have a positive canthal tilt when in reality it is negative, my eye area looks very intimidating almost hunter eyes, and I have a noticeable limbal ring when in actuality I have dark brown eyes and most of the time my eyes look black in real life.

Once you realize you're hideous--not bad hair day hideous, but fundamental bone structure hideous--you just can't do the things other people do. Like taking selfies. Uploading your face to website after website. Unless you can afford major plastic surgery and your doctor (if they're honest) can tell you your appearance would be drastically improved and you have enough of the other requirements (height...), when it's over, it's over.

@Incline "I took a picture at a weird angle from bellow my neck and I was legit 0.5/10 no joke" -- Welcome to the below-1/10 Club, brutha.

I mean cameras at close distances are a little inaccurate but if you truly look like shit in front of a mirror then it really is over for you like me.

explains why i wasnt as suicidal when i saw myself in snapchat

IT'S OVER...AGAIN.