Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you never grew up with a foid

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Imagine growing up with one, sharing memories and experiences together then ending up becoming a couple or something. Everytime I think of this I want to die ASAP.

Yeah its hard. No females from my primary school. high school, college, university years have ever made contact with me on facebook etc. I had no females from those years on my facebook friends list.

I am literally a nobody, lol.

You wouldn't have to imagine if you were born with the correct genetics but no.
You're a genetic failure.
You'll probably be masturbating yourself to sleep tonight whilst chad sleeps with a girl in his arms.
You'll grow up without ever having a foid express any infatuation towards you meanwhile chad has foids fighting for attention.

Once you're in your 30s and the foids that didn't manage to get chad give up with their sexual escapades; IF YOU'RE LUCKY she may allow you to betabux her bastard children for shitty starfish sex on your birthday.
Eventually she'll cuck you for a better looking guy, divorce raping you and leaving you on the verge of bankrupt to which you'll realise it actually never began for you.

If you don't ever receive love in your youth, don't bother when you're older as it'll just destroy you.

Yeah its hard. No females from my primary school. high school, college, university years have ever made contact with me on facebook etc. I had no females from those years on my facebook friends list.

Welcome to the club.

never had a female friend in my life

I grew up with my sister so technically i did actually grew up with a foid on my site.

Imagine growing up with one, sharing memories and experiences together then ending up seeing her with chad
This is a more realistic scenario,and it would hurt much more than your current situation

I grew with my dick, and we both grew not very big

I grew up with my sister so technically i did actually grew up with a foid on my site.
:chad:

Even tho I barely spoke to them, I hate myself for not even trying to keep in touch after I left school. But even if I tried, it'd be of no use

I can't believe there are some guys out there living the life. Like it must be heaven on earth to live like them, partying 24/7, summer parties/festivals, cute girls. I have to see it everyday living in California.

Fuck this world. It's a big joke bro. I'm pissed ngl (srs)

I can't believe there are some guys out there living the life. Like it must be heaven on earth to live like them, partying 24/7, summer parties/festivals, cute girls. I have to see it everyday living in California.

Fuck this world. It's a big joke bro. I'm pissed ngl (srs)
I know bro this world is a big joke, if you suffered from a young age, then it ends there

i had a foid friend when i was 2 or 3 but my mom was friends with their mom and i dont remember anything about it. Never had any foid friends after that

Im so retarded, I used to bully that one foid from primary school. I just wish I had befriended her so we might could have been together.

I can tell you that if you grew up with a non-genetically related girl, you will inevitably view her as a cousin or sister and thus feel zero sexual attraction for her, even if she is hot.

I can tell you that if you grew up with a non-genetically related girl, you will inevitably view her as a cousin or sister and thus feel zero sexual attraction for her, even if she is hot.
If we're not related I wouldn't care, 100% I'd feel attracted
i had a foid friend when i was 2 or 3 but my mom was friends with their mom and i dont remember anything about it. Never had any foid friends after that
same bro, fuck my life for not keeping contact

If we're not related I wouldn't care, 100% I'd feel attracted

same bro, fuck my life for not keeping contact
Well, you have not been in the situation. I have and it does have an immense influence on how you see her sexually.

Well, you have not been in the situation. I have and it does have an immense influence on how you see her sexually.
Don't know bro, when the times get rough, I wouldn't know what to do

Imagine growing up with one, sharing memories and experiences together then ending up becoming a couple or something. Everytime I think of this I want to die ASAP.
I mean I have a sister but yeah it'd be nice to have one friend, girl or otherwise, my whole childhood