Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw you meet a foid online and she wants to see how you look

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
everything is doing just fine until... she wants to see you, you can already predict the following happenings :feelscry:

Lol I talked to a super cute curry foid every night for months, she was into me...until I showed her my pic.

everything is doing just fine until... she wants to see you, you can already predict the following happenings :feelscry:

are you going to send her a pic or you're going to give a excuse?

Never talked online to a foid for more than 3 days, how can someone keep months talking with foids? The subject that we are talking end in minutes

My condolences

Lol I talked to a super cute curry foid every night for months, she was into me...until I showed her my pic.
that's pretty much a proof that personality can't do shit without looks

are you going to send her a pic or you're going to give a excuse?
there's no much to do you will have to show her the truth eventually, it's brutal

I can’t even meet a foid online

I gave up on talking to foids online, the last foid I talked to I sent a picture of stblacksops2 to see how she would react and she screenshotted and left
Foids online are generally worse overall though
CB643180 2BE5 4FEA 8FED DFA7A671F7A5

4581CF8C 4465 4EEF 9DBD E733E5C0FF9E

Last edited:
face is everything to foids

happens to me jfl. I got blocked or ghosted far more often when we had convo and then I send her my face pic, than if I send my dick pics to random women online

Even worse because I look so subhuman in cameras.

What happened? Did she say u were ugly?

What happened? Did she say u were ugly?
nah I rarely meet foids that rude, she just said she had a bf which may be bs but whatever. But you can just tell the change in the mood whenever it happens.

But dude. Personality matters remember?

Can’t relate. I don’t know where to find foids to speak to online.

If you can't even put a photo of yourself as profile pic, you are just wasting your time with social media.

She just has to hear my shitty voice and not even a pic and she'll never talk to me again.
Over for voicecels.

I've never met women online as I am not delusional.

just use a chadfish bro

funny thing is i could show her my face and she might still be into me. unless she specifically asks for it shes only going to find out about my manlet height when i actually met her :feelskek: