Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you have nasolabial folds and you aren't even bloated

Wtf is a nasolabial fold

f0b2i5mgvmm31.png

Sleeping on your stomach makes them worse btw. I’ve slept on my stomach all my life which made my nasolabial folds ogre tier. I’m trying to break that bad habit by sleeping on my back like a normal person but it’s kind of difficult unless I’m tired enough to fall asleep that way
impossible for me to sleep on my back, i can't help it

impossible for me to sleep on my back, i can't help it
I used to think I couldn’t do it either but I’m gradually getting used to it. You just have to train yourself to never sleep on your stomach, deprive yourself of sleep if you have to. Don’t let your PSL drop even lower. I’m going to have to get surgery to get rid of these subhuman nasolabial folds because of my own ignorance. This life kills me

I used to think I couldn’t do it either but I’m gradually getting used to it. You just have to train yourself to never sleep on your stomach, deprive yourself of sleep if you have to. Don’t let your PSL drop even lower. I’m going to have to get surgery to remove these subhuman nasolabial folds because of my own ignorance. This life kills me
it's hard though, sleeping on my back is a guaranteed sleep paralysis night and not only that but my body doesn't fade into sleep no matter how hard i try unless i do what you said and deprive myself. i wish there was a way to just knock myself out on my back and get rid of these trucel tier folds :feelsohgod:

Sleeping on your stomach makes them worse btw. I’ve slept on my stomach all my life which made my nasolabial folds ogre tier. I’m trying to break that bad habit by sleeping on my back like a normal person but it’s kind of difficult unless I’m tired enough to fall asleep
i always sleep on back but i'm getting older and the folds are coming :reeeeee:

successful groomer is goals tbh

signs of hardcore stress mine vanished after i became a neet

it's hard though, sleeping on my back is a guaranteed sleep paralysis night and not only that but my body doesn't fade into sleep no matter how hard i try unless i do what you said and deprive myself. i wish there was a way to just knock myself out on my back and get rid of these trucel tier folds :feelsohgod:
Brutal shit boyo, do you get sleep paralysis every time you try to sleep on your back? I think I nearly had that once when I woke up when sleeping on my back, though it was only for a moment. I didn’t see demons and I wasn’t that scared but it felt surreal
i always sleep on back
Mogs me :feelsjuice:
but i'm getting older and the folds are coming :reeeeee:

successful groomer is goals tbh
@Azaylias thoughts?

Brutal shit boyo, do you get sleep paralysis every time you try to sleep on your back? I think I nearly had that once when I woke up when sleeping on my back, though it was only for a moment. I didn’t see demons and I wasn’t that scared but it felt surreal
yes, i even get them just from my stomach. they happen at least once a week which is annoying as fuck because i just want to sleep peacefully, but its 100% guaranteed if i either sleep on my back, or if i take a nap in the middle of the day and then sleep normally at night

yeah i have pretty bad folds + dark circles since my teens and it makes me look old and unhealthy af