Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you get reborn as yourself again after you die

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Tenor 13

Just remember that this is an actual possibility of what might happen after death, Chad gets reborn as himself to enjoy life again and you get reborn as an incel to suffer just for the sake of it, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, this idea came into my mind :cryfeels:

Thought about this happening before ngl. The gods or whoever would have to be psychopaths to make us be reborn as ourselves again

I wisch to be reborn as Chad

God=cope
Reincarnation=cope
Stop overcomplicating things

i just rope again until i reroll on chad

Brutal i donth wanth to live once again my life

Life coulda went a lot differently if I got to relive it. Still incel but at least coulve friendmaxxed and careermaxxed

Life coulda went a lot differently if I got to relive it. Still incel but at least coulve friendmaxxed and careermaxxed
Well but you won't relive your life knowing what you should've done in order to have a better life. If you would get reborn as yourself, with the same genes and in the exact same enviroment, you will make the exact same choices you made in this life.

Well but you won't relive your life knowing what you should've done in order to have a better life. If you would get reborn as yourself, with the same genes and in the exact same enviroment, you will make the exact same choices you made in this life.
True actually, so i rly wouldmt want to be reborn

Thankfully we know that after is nothingness for eternity. No chance of coming back as yourself.

Thankfully we know that after is nothingness for eternity. No chance of coming back as yourself.

cope, no one knows what happens after death and the possibilities are endless.

What if we just re-live the life flashing before our eyes over and over again experiencing this non-stop pain

This would be rather good ngl. With all the past knowledge I got I could save myself from mouthbreathing and malnutrition and also start funding money from an early age due to child halo.

If I failed to ascend, I'd just throw myself from a building over and over again to make sure I don't ever come back.

it's not logical at all man stop coping

crying? about what? are you an idiot? I am saying you would have to be dumb to believe anything else, but hey believe what you want to then no matter how stupid it is.