Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw you get bhaizoned

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
As you guys know I was in curryland earlier this year, and in curry culture it's normal for relatives to marry each other. That doesn't mean I would consider it. But I met a distant cousin who was pretty much a Stacy-lite and first thing she says "How are you, bhai?" Imagine getting bhaizoned, JFL, this only happens to curry truecels. Brutal.

SuiFuel. How old was that foid?

As you guys know I was in curryland earlier this year, and in curry culture it's normal for relatives to marry each other. That doesn't mean I would consider it. But I met a distant cousin who was pretty much a Stacy-lite and first thing she says "How are you, bhai?" Imagine getting bhaizoned, JFL, this only happens to curry truecels. Brutal.
Only muslicels marry their cousins. Absolute sandnigga degeneracy.

Only muslicels marry their cousins. Absolute sandnigga degeneracy.
Looks like you hindu dindus found a loophole. :lul::lul:

Lol. Still not a custom. Unlike those sister fucking weirdos
>sisters
>cousins
Pick one you deluded hindu dindu. Also, it speaks volumes when hindu dindus aren't marrying cousins yet are still way more subhuman than Islamic people. :lul: My Punjabi friend's sister married her first cousin and they have a gray-blue-eyed, brown-haired, white-skinned son while you are a shitskin pajeet. :lul:

>sisters
>cousins
Pick one you deluded hindu dindu. Also, it speaks volumes when hindu dindus aren't marrying cousins yet are still way more subhuman than Islamic people. :lul: My Punjabi friend's sister married her first cousin and they have a gray-blue-eyed, brown-haired, white-skinned son while you are a shitskin pajeet. :lul:

Cousin marriage is quite common among hindhus in southern curryland.

She's your cousin. Why would she not call you bhai

Dude how is it normal to marry relatives in curryland?? It's really rare I think, and it only really happens in shitty villages where they castemaxx.

I think it's more normal in Pakistan, and if u were there and got bhaizoned, then you have my condolences.
>sisters
>cousins
Man you really have a problem with Hindu dindu, and I guess you have the right to if you're (and you might be I don't know) Aryan chad Shahid Afridi features, VP at Google earning $5m+, but otherwise you really shouldnt.

The volume of PSL7+ men in curryland is same volume in Pak, plus the curry ones have all the benefits of a more liberal culture and STEM payoffs

Last edited: