Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW you don't even fit in into the Outsider/Nerd social circle.

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
Never felt like I fit in anywhere no matter if's the popular people or the weird ones. Tbh I don't even feel like I fit into the Incel community. I guess I'm destined to be alone. I used to have single friends when I was younger but I was never part of any social circle/group. I feel like I'm not even human. Maybe I'm autistic or something.

I can relate 100%
I’ve never had a single interest in male friends ever. They just annoy me and wouldn’t wanna be around me anyways. All I ever wanna heave is female friends but of course that’s not gonna happen

This. My hobbies are in the strange uncanny valley between incel and normie. I still listen to normie music and use social media occsionally. But am aspie and schizoid as shit and don't like sports so I never fit in with normies

I feel you on this so hard. I've never fit in anywhere.

really interesting. my condolences. the nerd group at my school was so subhuman i was glad to be myself for the first time in my life.

What are your hobbies bro? I'm sure you fit in somewhere you guys.

What are your hobbies bro? I'm sure you fit in somewhere you guys.
CuckQueers? There was just a thread about all women being narcissists. :feelsthink:

It's because you're ugly.

Being an introverted autist is a death sentence

Never felt like I fit in anywhere no matter if's the popular people or the weird ones. Tbh I don't even feel like I fit into the Incel community. I guess I'm destined to be alone. I used to have single friends when I was younger but I was never part of any social circle/group. I feel like I'm not even human. Maybe I'm autistic or something.

me too bro. i dont belong here, i dont belong in the nerd circles, i dont belong in the geek cyrcles, i have never had group of friends only single friends, individuals. i dont what is our definition, just outcasts.

There are uglier people than me who are part of a social circle.

exactly. most ugly people who are normal mentally dont have a problem socializing (they may have though a problem on the dating scene).

I can relate to that

me too bro. i dont belong here, i dont belong in the nerd circles, i dont belong in the geek cyrcles, i have never had group of friends only single friends, individuals. i dont what is our definition, just outcasts.

I wouldn't even mind not having any friends as long as I had a GF. The problem is all girls see you as weird for not having a social circle. My only option is LDAR.

I wouldn't even mind not having any friends as long as I had a GF. The problem is all girls see you as weird for not having a social circle. My only option is LDAR.

Exactly if you dont have friends, you CANT have a girlfriend it is so simple. You can only manage to do it if you are incredibly attractive or if you manage and hide the fact that you are a loner.

I can relate 100%
I’ve never had a single interest in male friends ever. They just annoy me and wouldn’t wanna be around me anyways. All I ever wanna heave is female friends but of course that’s not gonna happen

i also get really annoyed when i have to be with a male (or female) person as a friend for a long time. i am pretty sure i have some kind of autistic behavior.

Exactly if you dont have friends, you CANT have a girlfriend it is so simple. You can only manage to do it if you are incredibly attractive or if you manage and hide the fact that you are a loner.

that's literally the biggest problem for all people here regardless of their looks levels, sure some here may just be THAT ugly but really all it comes down to is not having social circle, not being NT enough, having zero social skills from rotting, etc. you literally have to be a giga-chad to even have a chance to overcome that shit.

Yes and the problem is the older you get the harder it gets since everyone already has his established social circles. I think my opportunities to do this are gone.

How would you even hide that you are a loner? Maybe I should move to another City and tell girls all my "friends" are back at home.

i also get really annoyed when i have to be with a male (or female) person as a friend for a long time. i am pretty sure i have some kind of autistic behavior.

Yes I think I might have aspergers or something.

that's literally the biggest problem for all people here regardless of their looks levels, sure some here may just be THAT ugly but really all it comes down to is not having social circle, not being NT enough, having zero social skills from rotting, etc. you literally have to be a giga-chad to even have a chance to overcome that shit.

yes exactly. i am a 4/10 if i looksmatch i may be a 5.5/10 its not that bad. a normie could land a gf with my face. but we have mental problems. yes some of us are ugly and i respect it , but it is not the only dimension

Yes and the problem is the older you get the harder it gets since everyone already has his established social circles. I think my opportunities to do this are gone.

How would you even hide that you are a loner? Maybe I should move to another City and tell girls all my "friends" are back at home.

i am 20 , do i have enough time? what do i do?

After a bit of looksmaxing people look at me and think I'm a normie but when I start talking they see the Incel inside me. Years of rotting and social isolation do this to you, well tbh I was always socially retarded but it got even worse. If I had a social circle and social skills I could probably get a GF.

i never was a part of a group. in the classroom i was alone. i may be naughty (i have still self esteem back then) but all the children bullied me in the breaks. the weird thing was that kids laughed at my jokes, but in the break they beat me, but when Chad told the same jokes he had respect... wtf. i was not even that ugly

Lol I'm 20 too. I don't know. If you go to school/college/university you may have still a chance.

i technically go, but only to take exams. lessons are not necessary so i dont attend because of my social anxiety. at least i go well at the exams because i study a lot at home.

The nerds in my high school were playing TCGs and loved cartoons (the kiddie variety). I was into rap at the time and baseball.

The nerds in my high school were playing TCGs and loved cartoons (the kiddie variety). I was into rap at the time and baseball.
even if we were in the same things, i couldnt interact with them.

I could interact with them but they disliked me just as any other group did.

why do you think that happens? it isnt the ugliness, many ugly people have friends just fine. so i think its our mentality, at least at this aspect.

why do you think that happens? it isnt the ugliness, many ugly people have friends just fine. so i think its our mentality, at least at this aspect.

Maybe my lack of enthusiasm and by that, I mean that I didn't like being there. Not a lack of enthusiasm in general as many people like that have friends.

In my case I think it might have to do with the fact that I dislike the loser groups even though it's the only one I deserve to belong to. So I can't really take them serious or bother with their thoughts. I feel like I have a Chad mentality but was born into an Incel body.

Maybe my lack of enthusiasm and by that, I mean that I didn't like being there. Not a lack of enthusiasm in general as many people like that have friends.

true. i remember one time, i was with a group of nerds, playing board games, and i almost cried because i wanted to return to my isolation. i dont know how to even define that problem...

true. i remember one time, i was with a group of nerds, playing board games, and i almost cried because i wanted to return to my isolation. i dont know how to even define that problem...

We knew that life was meant to be lived, not spent poured over a tabletop or board with colored cards and pretending it means anything.

We knew that life was meant to be lived, not spent poured over a tabletop or board with colored cards and pretending it means anything.

exactly thats why i dont see the meaning of wasting time on vidya or on tv shows (normie)... i hate soy boys nerd type of people more than normans. especially the nerdy girls, are the worst, with a trillion orbiters surrounding them and sniffing their farts.... once when i ventured with a nerd entourage (big mistake) it was a girl, 4/10 literally all of those neckbeards were around her constantly. i tried to approach her, and i even i texted her but her answers were too short and she ended up saying i should stop texting. never again with a female, and especially with a nerdy STEM girl

This. My hobbies are in the strange uncanny valley between incel and normie. I still listen to normie music and use social media occsionally. But am aspie and schizoid as shit and don't like sports so I never fit in with normies

Holy shit, this so much.

exactly thats why i dont see the meaning of wasting time on vidya or on tv shows (normie)... i hate soy boys nerd type of people more than normans. especially the nerdy girls, are the worst, with a trillion orbiters surrounding them and sniffing their farts.... once when i ventured with a nerd entourage (big mistake) it was a girl, 4/10 literally all of those neckbeards were around her constantly. i tried to approach her, and i even i texted her but her answers were too short and she ended up saying i should stop texting. never again with a female, and especially with a nerdy STEM girl

How do you reccommend a rotting incel passes time then? You could argue every activity is meaningless and a waste of time

How do you reccommend a rotting incel passes time then? You could argue every activity is meaningless and a waste of time

Read books, expand your horizons, educate yourself, do things that are going to boost your intelligent

Every1 can find the most weird ppl and befriend them if they try.
Even if they themselves are fucked in the head.

I can relate 100%
Cuck

Nope, ugly people can have friends. Even female friends.
You can have friends, but they will treat you poorly because of the halo effect. If you are legit ugly in the 1-2 range you are fucked because you are just as rare as giga chads. You need to be famous or be extremely good at a hobby to make friends that won't treat you poorly when you are ugly.

There are uglier people than me who are part of a social circle.
If you've never had one person make an effort to talk to you and try to get you to join their social circle you are ugly.

I felt the same way all my life. I dont feel i belong to my family, my culture, my country, my gender... not even here.... When i was just a kid i thought that i was from other planet, then i thought that i was adopted. After that i begin to believe in reincarnation, and thought i must had been a very special human before this reincarnation, maybe a tibetan monk. Now i know that its just a combination of my ugly face and my complete lack of social skills what make people reject me since allways, with the consequent feeling of not belonging to any social group, any culture, any family, any human thing...

You can have friends, but they will treat you poorly because of the halo effect. If you are legit ugly in the 1-2 range you are fucked because you are just as rare as giga chads. You need to be famous or be extremely good at a hobby to make friends that won't treat you poorly when you are ugly.

Most of my friends don't treat me poorly, and I'm a 2/10. It also depends on if you're aspie or not.

same i didnt really hang out with the nerds and not with the popularones

Most of my friends don't treat me poorly, and I'm a 2/10. It also depends on if you're aspie or not.
how attractive are your friends? I doubt you're a 2/10 then. a 2/10 has bad acne covering his entire face and has crooked top and lower teeth with a recessed chin.

how attractive are your friends? I doubt you're a 2/10 then. a 2/10 has bad acne covering his entire face and has crooked top and lower teeth with a recessed chin.

I am a 2/10 on my own rating scale. My friends range from average to literal Chads. I have a Chadullah friend, a Tyrone friend with green eyes and a standard Chad. Last night, we were at a restaurant and these two Dutch qts kept looking at my white Chad friend.

I am a 2/10 on my own rating scale, I have heard others accusing me of not being 2/10 (@Allblueeeee comes to mind, based on my experiences -- however none of them romantic). My friends range from average to literal Chads. I have a Chadullah friend, a Tyrone friend with green eyes and a standard Chad. Last night, we were at a restaurant and these two Dutch qts kept looking at my white Chad friend.

this is exactly what caused me to stop going to school, fuck that