Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you aren't an 11-year-old hanging out with OF chicks in their videos.

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Why even live:feelsohgod:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYiUK9Yy4I

OK, to be a bit more serious and less "I wish that were me:soy::soy:!" just your daily reminder that this type of shit happens pretty commonly, here's a 2020 thread about another such case for example:

Meanwhile, a bunch of male Youtubers recently got exposed for talking to minors (Cody Ko is even being called a pedo for banging Tana Mongeau when she was 17:feelskek:), meanwhile, OF girls do this type of shit and nobody cares, because "Hot woman:soy:, must simp for hot woman:soy::soy:."

OK, to be a bit more serious and less "I wish that were me:soy::soy:!" just your daily reminder that this type of shit happens pretty commonly, here's a 2020 thread about another such case for example:

Meanwhile, a bunch of male Youtubers recently got exposed for talking to minors (Cody Ko is even being called a pedo for banging Tana Mongeau when she was 17:feelskek:), meanwhile, OF girls do this type of shit and nobody cares, because "Hot woman:soy:, must simp for hot woman:soy::soy:."

In light of the currently massive Kris Tyson shitstorm this is hilarious.
Identical case scenario.
He was supposedly 21 and the boy 14 when Kris made "inappropriate jokes" with him online.

This bitch is 20 and him 11. ITS PUBLIC AND ON CAMERA AND HAPPENING RIGHT NOW- not like 8 years ago online like with Kris. And she's with him in person.

Worse offense than Kris who's currently being massacred, but not a peep. Shows you it's really just about finding excuses to perform 52nd semester abortions on ugly men.

Last edited:
Gotta love the double standards of Soyciety some bullshit right there

More gynocentric double standards.

I fucking hate this nigger youtubers avi

@Made in Heaven is your cousin slaying now?

@Made in Heaven is your cousin slaying now?

No, he's like 15 rn I think. And unfortunately for him, his face never became masculine. Still baby faced and can't even grow a good beard. His height and robust body might save him though

So funny how that Dr. Disrespect is getting attacked as le heckin pedo for talking to a 17 year old when niggers in their 30s have been caught multiple times fucking and impregnating 12-14 year old white girls.

There's some white girl on YT who has 2 kids by a black guy and she first got pregnant at 12 lmao

So funny how that Dr. Disrespect is getting attacked as le heckin pedo for talking to a 17 year old
He was? I purposefully mentioned Cody rather than him since I thought that we still didn't know the age of the person he was talking to, if that was also a 17-year-old then that's just hilarious at this point:feelshaha:.

when niggers in their 30s have been caught multiple times fucking and impregnating 12-14 year old white girls.

There's some white girl on YT who has 2 kids by a black guy and she first got pregnant at 12 lmao
Exactly:feelskek:.

I also saw some tiktok of a tall black guy and some teenage-looking white girl getting caught by police in a bathroom stal, doing what we know they were doing. I think I shared it on this forum but I don't remember

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back