Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw will never be chad japanese salaryman into his 30s

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
coming home and eating a dinner with your beautiful family, watching some tv before you go into sleep

@Zesto

I wouldn't want to be a japanese man who's wife is Fucking a white guy behind my back

>tfw will never be happy

coming home and eating a dinner with your beautiful family, watching some tv before you go into sleep

@Zesto

Anime comes on too late in Japan, like past 1am.

My mommygf will have put me to bed long before that, I'll be watching anime the same way I always do off my hard drive.

Salaryman life is definitely my destiny though, nomikai however certainly not. Just Lol @ being surrounded by a bunch of ricecels for hours after work until I take the last train home and my waifu's already long been sleeping.

I don't like it.

You guys have weird envy targets.

Who I envy the most are upper class white young Chads who get to ravage white cute JB pussies and live unforgettable romance moments with them way up till their late 20s, while never having to worry about working or studying because they're already rich and have everything they need.

Anime comes on too late in Japan, like past 1am.

My mommygf will have put me to bed long before that, I'll be watching anime the same way I always do off my hard drive.

Salaryman life is definitely my destiny though, nomikai however certainly not. Just Lol @ being surrounded by a bunch of ricecels for hours after work until I take the last train home and my waifu's already long been sleeping.
why do they show it so late

why do they show it so late

Happy1

Because anime is not for normal people.

They hide it away for the hardcore weebs when everyone respectable has already gone to bed.

Only someone who knows as much about Japan as I do understands this, I am not a deluded weeb.

Japanese in general hate weeaboos, which is ironic but that's the way it is.

I will be keeping my anime to myself when I am there, unless my waifu were to bring it up first then I will play along but never show my full power level.

View attachment 62881

Because anime is not for normal people.

They hide it away for the hardcore weebs when everyone respectable has already gone to bed.

Only someone who knows as much about Japan as I do understands this, I am not a deluded weeb.

Japanese in general hate weeaboos, which is ironic but that's the way it is.

I will be keeping my anime to myself when I am there, unless my waifu were to bring it up first then I will play along but never show my full power level.
nooo it can’t be, my life is a lie :cryfeels::feelsrope:

and you work 14hrs a day, jfl

@Zesto

That shit was true back in the day. These days the average salaryman comes home to his hikikomori son and a wife who has Chad-the-backpacker's cum glazed on her noodle face.
You guys have weird envy targets.

Who I envy the most are upper class white young Chads who get to ravage white cute JB pussies and live unforgettable romance moments with them way up till their late 20s, while never having to worry about working or studying because they're already rich and have everything they need.
Exactly. I envy Chads like David Rothschild who have it all - money, trusts funds, family, power, height, looks.

Last edited:
Most Japanese men start balding by this point from all the damn stress.