Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tfw when you feel comfy and safe in bed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
...and then you remember that there’s no one in that bed with you. It’s just you. By yourself. No one to hold, but your pillow as you cry into it. Again. Another lonely night.

i dont think about other people in bed so cant relate

I was once told to hold a pillow and pretend it was a female. It didn’t work for a second. It made me feel worse knowing chad gets a beautiful loving girlfriend and I get a pillow.

I feel comfy in bed when I'm extremely tired and I need sleep.

I was once told to hold a pillow and pretend it was a female. It didn’t work for a second. It made me feel worse knowing chad gets a beautiful loving girlfriend and I get a pillow.
That's thinking about it the wrong way imo. You hold the pillow(preferably a bodypillow) as a physical represention of who you want to hold. She exists within your mind, but you're using the pillow to make it eaiser to feel her. You're only using the pillow to feel closer to someone incorporeal, Chad doesn't get her.

That's thinking about it the wrong way imo. You hold the pillow(preferably a bodypillow) as a physical represention of who you want to hold. She exists within your mind, but you're using the pillow to make it eaiser to feel her. You're only using the pillow to feel closer to someone incorporeal, Chad doesn't get her.
I mean if it was a body pillow of a cute adorable loli waifu then sure, she’s all mine. But I just have plain pillows.

just get a waifu pillow tbh

I like having a bed to myself.

I just cope by imagining someone I love is next to me.

I have my phone with me :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsrope:

sometimes i just want someone with me, a girl that loves me and hugging me. unfortunately I have bad personality !!