Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tfw when its movember but you cant even grow facial hair

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
images

Saw tons of signs promoting men to grow their mustaches for anal cancer or some shit.
Too bad I cant grow facial hair.

:feelsrope:

I wish I could grow a full beard to cover up my bad skin / weak chin :feelscry::cryfeels:

I cant grow a beard, just a ugly mustache at most. I am a youngcel tho (17) so theres some hope I can grow one in future (doubt it but still)

I had a mustache at 12 and a full beard at 17.

I am currently growing a beard to hide my weak lower third.

You have those strong curry genetics
Kek, definitely. The only other guy in my high school with a beard at the time was this Dutch Jewish guy named David. He was pretty cool, we got along.

I can only grow a moustache but it’s fine because moustaches are way cooler than beards imo.

Beard would be good for covering up my chin but I’d rather die than look like a soy cuck tbh.

Beard would be good for covering up my chin but I’d rather die than look like a soy cuck tbh.
As an ethnic, I do not have to worry about that. If anything, then I will be perceived as a terrorist but not as a soyboy.

My beard grows very fast but it's too patchy. I love moustaches, I think I'll try it out. I won't shave it until New Year's Eve.

I never shave regardless of what month it is.

i hate facial hair.

images

Saw tons of signs promoting men to grow their mustaches for anal cancer or some shit.
Too bad I cant grow facial hair.

:feelsrope:
Whoa society actually caring about men. What kind of illusion is this?

I didn't shave until I was 19.

I can't even grow a single hair on my body much less my face :feelsree:

same bro. I can't grow any facial hair :feelsbadman:

I wish I could get facial hair. I'd grow it big and long and I'd be so happy :(

Facial hair is disgusting.

Honorary ricecel

Kek, definitely. The only other guy in my high school with a beard at the time was this Dutch Jewish guy named David. He was pretty cool, we got along.
there is no good in the Jew

I don't think he's a practicing Jew. I assume he's Jewish because of curly hair and his first name.
I thought the one banner under which islamiccels and stormcels could unite is antisemitism. Suppose not. One is born Jewish, it's nothing to do with what religion one chooses to practice. Jews have evolved a distinct set of genetics that make them prone to parasitism. It's what happens when one's group thrives off being rootless parasites in other people's countries for thousands of years.

I thought the one banner under which islamiccels and stormcels could unite is antisemitism. Suppose not. One is born Jewish, it's nothing to do with what religion one chooses to practice. Jews have evolved a distinct set of genetics that makes them prone to parasitism. It's what happens when one's group thrives off being rootless parasites in other people's countries for thousands of years.

Islamiccels hate zionists, not Jews. Zionism is a political ideology, Jews are a race of people. These are separate entities; but zionists like to blur the line and use the "Oy vey, goyim! 6 gorillion!!" meme and people eat it up, especially conservacuck Americunts. What Stormfrontcels actually hate are zionists as well, so there's no reason for you to think we can't team up. After all, it's the zionists' quest for global power that's making everything happen. Islamic countries get bombed to pieces so the zionists can make a profit off of the illegal wars and illegal occupations by the US and other western countries. As a result, this creates anarchy and thus a wave of refugees is created which in turn get settled in European lands. This is obviously to pit white nationalists and Islamic people together. Our enemies are the zionists, not the Jews. If it weren't for the zionists, these problems wouldn't have existed. Not to mention the zionists are behind movements like feminism and general degeneracy promotion anyway.

Islamiccels hate zionists, not Jews. Zionism is a political ideology, Jews are a race of people. These are separate entities; but zionists like to blur the line and use the "Oy vey, goyim! 6 gorillion!!" meme and people eat it up, especially conservacuck Americunts. What Stormfrontcels actually hate are zionists as well, so there's no reason for you to think we can't team up. After all, it's the zionists' quest for global power that's making everything happen. Islamic countries get bombed to pieces so the zionists can make a profit off of the illegal wars and illegal occupations by the US and other western countries. As a result, this creates anarchy and thus a wave of refugees is created which in turn get settled in European lands. This is obviously to pit white nationalists and Islamic people together. Our enemies are the zionists, not the Jews. If it weren't for the zionists, these problems wouldn't have existed. Not to mention the zionists are behind movements like feminism and general degeneracy promotion anyway.
Zionism is the political application of Jewry. Their destructive impact reaches far beyond geopolitical concerns in the middle east, although I certainly believe that the sooner the surrounding muslim countries can nuke the shit out of Israel, the better. Zionism emanates from the collective racial spirit of the Jewish people. To oppose zionism is to oppose Jewry. If you insist that you don't hate Jews, the lying press will use that against you to extort you into talking well about zionism and the expansion of Israhell. To me however, as a white person, the most grevious thing the Jews are currently plotting is the genocide against the white race. I've seen you say in other threads that such a thing is not occurring, but I would ask you to look at the utter filth virtually every Jew owned media company have been propagating for these past 100 years or so, and the effect it has had on previously white homogeneous countries. The reason as to why they're doing this should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. First of all, the Jews have historical greviences with whites that make them feel an intense hatred toward us like they feel toward no other people, not even muslims. Secondly, Jews own our media, which grants them the ability to decide what intellectual ideas passes for acceptable discourse in the mainstream. Therefore, they can instill the idea of white guilt within whites, and slowly but surely thrust away at our racial soul, which they have. Thirdly, as racial minorities themselves, it would make sense to want to push for diversity in countries whose governments and media they occupy (zog) as this will distract the inhabitants of said country and make them fight among themselves, instead of dealing with the real issue at hand, like what happened in Germany in the 1930s. It is not a coincidence every white country is being flooded by nonwhites. The Jews terrified of another Hitler, so they wish for nothing more than to breed the white race out of existence.

We can cooperate, but it would entail that you recognize the atrocities the Jews are currently committing against the white race, the same way I recognize the atrocities the Jews are currently committing against your fellow muslims.

Zionism is the political application of Jewry. Their destructive impact reaches far beyond geopolitical concerns in the middle east, although I certainly believe that the sooner the surrounding muslim countries can nuke the shit out of Israel, the better. Zionism emanates from the collective racial spirit of the Jewish people. To oppose zionism is to oppose Jewry. If you insist that you don't hate Jews, the lying press will use that against you to extort you into talking well about zionism and the expansion of Israhell. To me however, as a white person, the most grevious thing the Jews are currently plotting is the genocide against the white race. I've seen you say in other threads that such a thing is not occurring, but I would ask you to look at the utter filth virtually every Jew owned media company have been propagating for these past 100 years or so, and the effect it has had on previously white homogeneous countries. The reason as to why they're doing this should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. First of all, the Jews have historical greviences with whites that make them feel an intense hatred toward us like they feel toward no other people, not even muslims. Secondly, Jews own our media, which grants them the ability to decide what intellectual ideas passes for acceptable discourse in the mainstream. Therefore, they can instill the idea of white guilt within whites, and slowly but surely thrust away at our racial soul, which they have. Thirdly, as racial minorities themselves, it would make sense to want to push for diversity in countries whose governments and media they occupy (zog) as this will distract the inhabitants of said country and make them fight among themselves, instead of dealing with the real issue at hand, like what happened in Germany in the 1930s. It is not a coincidence every white country is being flooded by nonwhites. The Jews terrified of another Hitler, so they wish for nothing more than to breed the white race out of existence.

We can cooperate, but it would entail that you recognize the atrocities the Jews are currently committing against the white race, the same way I recognize the atrocities the Jews are currently committing against your fellow muslims.

See, you have to understand why I cannot lump all the Jews and zionists into one category: there are orthodox Jews who oppose Israel wholeheartedly, and have protested against Israel and all the atrocities they commit in the name of a fake nation state. Even if it's only 1% of Jews that are like this, it's enough for me to create a distinction between these people. But the percentage of these people is higher than just 1%, and it also includes non-orthodox Jews like the majority of American Jews do. For me, it's important to make such a distinction, as it's harmful to generalize an entire group of people together, especially when within the racial group there is opposition to such a fake nation state. Why do you think white nationalists are usually in favor of Israel? It's because they have an immense hatred against Islamic people, not because they support the Jews. As long as an entity is harming Islamic people, they are completely fine with the idea. I assume it's because "we flood their countries," that they have such an enormous animosity against us, but such a thing would not have been necessary in the first place, had the zionists not destroyed Islamic countries; a concept that is too much for white nationalists to grasp, instead, they support Israel blindly, just because they harm Islamic people. And for what it's worth, I wholeheartedly believe everyone is better off in their native countries. Especially since the west turns people into degenerates, but we also know who's fault that is. However, since there's a collective effort to ensure a dismemberment of every Islamic country, it makes it very hard for people stay in their own countries. And as a result, white nationalists and Islamic people could never band together anyways, although I'd love to see it happen; to destroy degeneracy is but a dream of mine.

See, you have to understand why I cannot lump all the Jews and zionists into one category: there are orthodox Jews who oppose Israel wholeheartedly, and have protested against Israel and all the atrocities they commit in the name of a fake nation state. Even if it's only 1% of Jews that are like this, it's enough for me to create a distinction between these people. But the percentage of these people is higher than just 1%, and it also includes non-orthodox Jews like the majority of American Jews do. For me, it's important to make such a distinction, as it's harmful to generalize an entire group of people together, especially when within the racial group there is opposition to such a fake nation state. Why do you think white nationalists are usually in favor of Israel? It's because they have an immense hatred against Islamic people, not because they support the Jews. As long as an entity is harming Islamic people, they are completely fine with the idea. I assume it's because "we flood their countries," that they have such an enormous animosity against us, but such a thing would not have been necessary in the first place, had the zionists not destroyed Islamic countries; a concept that is too much for white nationalists to grasp, instead, they support Israel blindly, just because they harm Islamic people. And for what it's worth, I wholeheartedly believe everyone is better off in their native countries. Especially since the west turns people into degenerates, but we also know who's fault that is. However, since there's a collective effort to ensure a dismemberment of every Islamic country, it makes it very hard for people stay in their own countries. And as a result, white nationalists and Islamic people could never band together anyways, although I'd love to see it happen; to destroy degeneracy is but a dream of mine.
I completely agree with everything you said. Except your claim about white nationalists hating muslims. Most white nationalists don't hate muslims, and those who do I believe are misguided and have fallen prey to Jew propaganda. I don't think Islam belongs in Europe, but that's a different story. I respect muslim people and muslim culture provided they respect my wish to preserve my people and my culture

Couldn’t you put a fake beard on it? There are wigs and ugly women are putting makeup to hide their face? Cant the same thing apply for people who can’t grow a beard/mustache?