Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw Walking past those group of people as you mind your business

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
Relatable video I found

@ElTruecel @iamsubhuman @Chingaquedito
@thespanishcel @TokyoSZR @turdcel
@Fallenleaves Thoughts?

Last edited:
You forgot to tag me

Translate, please

lol relatable

Me listening to a group of people laughing as I pass by (they're laughing at how ugly and stupid I am)
Yeah getting blackpilled from reality itself is different type of pain.

No, soy is like am. Yo soy = I am
Damn, i should have known, i just remembered

YO SOY EL GRANDO SMOKIO AND I WANT THAT GRASS, COMPRENDE? - Gta SA, one of first missions

This is fucking real bro

Muy brutal, es una de las razones porque odio a la gente

This just happened today, and every day I go to school

this was pretty much a daily thing in high school. There would be times i had to walk through the part where all the popular kids hung out and they'd always turn to me and mock me as i passed because i was short, brown and my face was always shining from sweat due to mild heat when everyone wasnt (it's genetic). The kids were upper middle class taller white kids or mixed-kids with light skin whereas i lived in a rented out apartment and wore the same clothes everyday (why is skin color so linked to class? jfl shitskin pill). Overall this is why i hate going into the city since it's a constant mogfest.