Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw there is no afterlife

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
just think about it, one shot at life and you are ugly , you will never really enjoy what life is

There will never be a moment in our lives where a female finds us attractive.
We had one roll of the dice and it all went to shit.

There is afterlife, it's this one that is shit

This is a very crappy time we're born in, I bet only after 20 years things will get a lot better.

if only i was delusional enough to believe in an after life

I see no benefit from an afterlife

I'm glad such a thing doesn't exist

I genuinely wish if I could believe in afterlife.

"And thou will abandon thy incel flesh, to be mogged nevermore, for the ascensionmaxx has begun, and soon thou's tired eyes will be met by the golden gates of valhalla, greeted by thy virgin brethren, welcoming the reborncels to a lifetime of rest and reward for their most holy suffering on the hellworld they resided in"
-Chapter 2, Part 3, of the Book of Shelter, words of Saint BlackOpsII

42bckkzdg8a11

There is literally no sceneario where incels can win :feelsree::feelsree:

http://quran.com/

may truth dispel all of your minds. the one who sits in the chair and creates excuses to run from the truth of life itself without giving it even a moment of consideration is destined for an eternity of hellfire for the disobedient act of insistent disbelief.

May Allah guide you all. there is a hereafter. some will make it to Jannah, some will make it to Jahanam. (heaven, hell, respectively).

the sooner you let go of this dumb world and see what is beyond these people who only seek the temporary the faster you will be able to stop moping in misery and see how much meaning your life has.

You were created to worship Allah. Allah created you. He specifically created you, allowed you to consciously create this post, and you repay him with disbelief?

Additionally, Allah is the most merciful. He forgives all sins if you seek to have them forgiven. If you seek guidance, never would Allah hold this (disgusting) post against you in your evaluation on judgement day.

Are you Jewish, Christian? any background with religions?

because let me tell you son, we have a purpose. go ahead, before you sleep tonight, watch this video and come back to me. reply to me after you watch this video, i will be specially coming back to this site that ive been inactive on for one month to see your reply to my post and the video youre about to watch.

additionally if you liked it,

you think a lot of arab men are attractive? you think they can thrive in the face of Chad? yes they can. they do. they have their own veiled brides (exactly like my signature) who know that their PURPOSE Is to serve their husbands and please them.

and finally, one more video. this is my lifefuel when you just dont want to live anymore.

we all have to live, and the truth is, theres a life after this one which depends on our actions in this life.

again, do reply.

If we were immortal I'd find a way to suicide ngl

"And thou will abandon thy incel flesh, to be mogged nevermore, for the ascensionmaxx has begun, and soon thou's tired eyes will be met by the golden gates of valhalla, greeted by thy virgin brethren, welcoming the reborncels to a lifetime of rest and reward for their most holy suffering on the hellworld they resided in"
-Chapter 2, Part 3, of the Book of Shelter, words of Saint BlackOpsII

View attachment 30249
OH LAWD CAN I GETTAN AAAAAAAAIMEN

http://quran.com/

may truth dispel all of your minds. the one who sits in the chair and creates excuses to run from the truth of life itself without giving it even a moment of consideration is destined for an eternity of hellfire for the disobedient act of insistent disbelief.

May Allah guide you all. there is a hereafter. some will make it to Jannah, some will make it to Jahanam. (heaven, hell, respectively).

the sooner you let go of this dumb world and see what is beyond these people who only seek the temporary the faster you will be able to stop moping in misery and see how much meaning your life has.

You were created to worship Allah. Allah created you. He specifically created you, allowed you to consciously create this post, and you repay him with disbelief?

Additionally, Allah is the most merciful. He forgives all sins if you seek to have them forgiven. If you seek guidance, never would Allah hold this (disgusting) post against you in your evaluation on judgement day.

Are you Jewish, Christian? any background with religions?

because let me tell you son, we have a purpose. go ahead, before you sleep tonight, watch this video and come back to me. reply to me after you watch this video, i will be specially coming back to this site that ive been inactive on for one month to see your reply to my post and the video youre about to watch.

additionally if you liked it,

you think a lot of arab men are attractive? you think they can thrive in the face of Chad? yes they can. they do. they have their own veiled brides (exactly like my signature) who know that their PURPOSE Is to serve their husbands and please them.

and finally, one more video. this is my lifefuel when you just dont want to live anymore.

we all have to live, and the truth is, theres a life after this one which depends on our actions in this life.

again, do reply.

mashallah brother may i meet you in Jannah

I wish I was low IQ enough to believe in god and an afterlife

I believe in the after life it’s CHRIST OR NOTHING.

No one knows if there is a afterlife or not

I somewhat believe that an afterlife is a thing. so i hold out a bit.

It wouldn't be worth it. You would be coping too much and one day it might bite you in the ass.

I'd rather not think about it too much as it will do me no good.
Maybe I'll start learning Christian religion as a cope and a new spiritual improvement.
Spirituality is good to relieve your pain more easily.

i truly hope an afterlife exists
i want to believe

if reincarnation is real we are all paying off our dharma right now.

I feel liberated not having to, I couldn’t reconcile the suffering I see in the world today with the idea that there is a loving God watching over us. The two are simply paradoxical.

We are just biologival computers who think we are sentient

i dont want to spend the rest of eternity as a subhuman in the void. the sooner im re-encarnated as chad the better

surgeries or death.

I don't see it as low IQ. Cope maybe. But for me it's not religion. I don't need religion to believe this shit. I don't need religion period. If I were a Bible thumping redneck that's something else entirely.

Last edited:
just think about it, one shot at life and you are ugly , you will never really enjoy what life is

I know this is necro but I see this type of shit posted so often that I feel the response I am about to write justifies it.

I don't think most western incels actually realize how lucky they are. Yes you are ugly and you can't get laid, and most men probably don't respect you that much. But you still have the luxury of living in a first world nation (well at least until the feminists ruin it and turn it into a third world nation anyway). This by default makes you 999999999x better of than so called chads living in third world dumpster fires. Just lmao if you think anybody born in the west has somehow missed out on a chance to live merely because they are ugly, when in reality their standard of living is probably still 1000x better than it is for like 80% of humanity. Westerners are the global upper class. Even "poor" westerners are rich compared to like 50+% of all mankind.

Brb works 8 hours and has enough money to live in luxury by most of the world's standards but has "missed out on life" cus can't get laid

No. Unless multiverse theory is correct, then they're may be a universe were we ascend.

Its like we're handed the bad deck from the start.

I don't "believe" in an afterlife. It either exists or it doesn't. Either consciousness survives bodily death or it's an aspect of the body and dies with it.

I'd say it exists, if only due to witness testimony from high IQ individuals around me IRL, who are firmly rooted in the ground of rational discourse and not a pennyworth religious. We're talking zero religious upbringing flat out atheists here, hardline nobody's fool realists who've I've known my entire life. These are not the people who'll put on a show about shit or to be self delusional.

Now, if it does exist, it seems plausible that Out of Body experiences might be one way of accessing the afterlife realms. If so, German-English writer Jurgen Ziewe (he actually spells his name like that, Jurgen not "Jürgen"), does make a theme in his first book - Multidimensional Man - of the compensatiatory character of said realms. To keep it short, in our case of being unloved, untouchable incels, compensation would likely resemble something similar to Zaetheus latest avatar.

I feel liberated not having to, I couldn’t reconcile the suffering I see in the world today with the idea that there is a loving God watching over us. The two are simply paradoxical.

God has nothing to do with the possibility of an afterlife. There might be reason to believe an afterlife exists. There is no reason to believe in God, or at least, in that "God".

We will never experience what it's like to live in a mansion, what's it's like to be held and told you mean something, or live a good life, that thought makes me want to go forevER, at least you're remembered once you die.