Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw there are incels who have at least been on dates while you have never even been on one

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
fug :-DDDDDDDDD

Well ı never got a date but gathered up with normies (Not anymore because all of them are manipulative pieces of shits who only want to use people like us as a punching bag to boost their ego around chads and women to feel dominant) and asked like ı dont remember
3 girls out ?
First two were bluepilled days and last one was just a test to see ıf a femcel foid will actually aggree to come with me.
İts so fucked up how literally any other man in my age had at least a gf and have sex two times a year meanwhile the closest thing ı got to sex in 2 years was that time ı fucked my heated up fleshlight while wearing a VR google and holding gloves filled w hot water so ı can pretend ı am touching a woman's hands while fucking.

Well ı never got a date but gathered up with normies (Not anymore because all of them are manipulative pieces of shits who only want to use people like us as a punching bag to boost their ego around chads and women to feel dominant) and asked like ı dont remember
3 girls out ?
First two were bluepilled days and last one was just a test to see ıf a femcel foid will actually aggree to come with me.
İts so fucked up how literally any other man in my age had at least a gf and have sex two times a year meanwhile the closest thing ı got to sex in 2 years was that time ı fucked my heated up fleshlight while wearing a VR google and holding gloves filled w hot water so ı can pretend ı am touching a woman's hands while fucking.
man wtf man why things have to be like this haha ur story is depressing :feelshaha: :cryfeels:

There are incels going on dates??? How tf do they get that far??????

never been on date, never held hands with a foid, never hugged a foid, never kissed a foid, never fucked a foid (obviously)

Dates are expensive man, I've invested lots of money on them. I in fact do that every month. I can't help it.

Images 12