Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw the cashier/waitress smiles at you

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i hate this feel to be honest

cashiers should not be allowed to be flirty
it helps them get tips but it fucking ruins guys like us

Never happened to me but if some cashier would smile at me I wouldn't tip them a fucking cent, screw that cucked bullshit.

I hardly ever get smiled at. Once they see my face to go into a blank stare

You give tips to cashiers in the US? wtf?

normiesgunnurm said:
You give tips to cashiers in the US? wtf?

No. Just waiters and waitresses at restaurants.

the cashier always looks at me with disgust, whether it be a male or a female

I feel good when they do but I'm unable to escalate that further.

They always smile, so it's not something special. It's their job to act polite towards you.

whogivesafucc said:
Same, they also laugh when they see me

most female cashiers don't even greet me or say goodbye. They just scan my stuff and then tell me the price in a monotone voice to hurry up and get my incel ass the fuck outta there

Bri8564 said:
whogivesafucc said:
whogivesafucc said:

You guys can't be serious. It's their job to act friendly to their customers.

CopingGymcel said:
Bri8564 said:
whogivesafucc said:
whogivesafucc said:
I am srs, I'm 1.5/10...

CopingGymcel said:

It's true. I'm a norman and some still ignore me and don't provide a greeting or anything. The average to pretty ones are the worst. If a foid thinks you're below her and she's a bitch, she will not hesitate to display poor customer service skills.

Sub8Hate said:
It's true. I'm a norman and some still ignore me and don't provide a greeting or anything. The average to pretty ones are the worst. If a foid thinks you're below her and she's a bitch, she will not hesitate to display poor customer service skills.

I can't remember the last time a cashier didn't smile and greet me. Their job kind of relies on it. If they are rude to customers, good bye job.

CopingGymcel said:
I can't remember the last time a cashier didn't smile and greet me. Their job kind of relies on it. If they are rude to customers, good bye job.

You would think so, LOL. But the truth is that some are just shit at their jobs. 

Is that you in the avatar? If so, that's why you get treated so well.

Almost every guy I come across is cool, and they all greet you. 

With wymyn it's hit or miss. I'm never surprised when one acts like a bitch.

Sub8Hate said:
Is that you in the avatar? If so, that's why you get treated so well.

I wish, lol. It's a mugshot of a bad boy. I'm not really ugly, so maybe that's why I don't get such cold responses as some of the guys in this thread have gotten.

CopingGymcel said:
I wish, lol. It's a mugshot of a bad boy. I'm not really ugly, so maybe that's why I don't get such cold responses as some of the guys in this thread have gotten.

I'm honestly surprised that it has never happened to you, ever. Maybe you live in a friendlier place.
I'm not that ugly either, but it happens sometimes. Maybe they have a disdain for fat people. 
I don't care because they're worthless foids, anyway.

Sub8Hate said:
I'm honestly surprised that it has never happened to you, ever. Maybe you live in a friendlier place.
I'm not that ugly either, but it happens sometimes. Maybe they have a disdain for fat people. 
I don't care because they're worthless foids, anyway.

Since you've gotten laid, you should lose that fat and get laid some more.

I would go as far to say that girl cashiers are nicer than guys. The guys can sometimes just say "hi" in a monotone voice, as if they hate their job, doesn't really happen with females. The Chadlites/Chads are usually the most cheerful ones, while the subhumans can give off the "hate my life/job" attitude.

CopingGymcel said:

I would go as far to say that girl cashiers are nicer than guys. The guys can sometimes just say "hi" in a monotone voice, as if they hate their job, doesn't really happen with females. The Chadlites/Chads are usually the most cheerful ones, while the subhumans can give off the "hate my life/job" attitude.

Thanks, yeah, I'm working on losing weight now. I'm down about 50 pounds or so. 

That's funny, I've had the same experience except that the guy and womyn scenarios were switched.

CopingGymcel said:

That's funny, I've had the same experience except that the guy and womyn scenarios were switched.

CopingGymcel said:

It's fucking strange whenever it happens and I question if it means anything when it obviously doesn't.

I have tricked myself into thinking a waitress was into me once because she tried to start a convo with me and I knew her from another cafe I used to go to. There was one point when she practically bent over my table to hand me a menu that I could easily have reached. Then she enthusiastically greeted another guy who came in and I realized I was just fooling myself.

When I've been out with my quasi-grandpa, he claims that waitresses like me. I tell him to stop being silly as it's ridiculous that any FHO could be interested in a bald manlet. He's 82, so he still thinks the Blue Pill still works as it did in his day and that there's nothing wrong with my looks. Although the poor guy married a frigid FHO.