Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw subhuman teeth

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
do you have subhuman teeth? share your pain and describe how subhuman your teeth are

I used to have semi crooked teeth but I got braces as a teen, so thank the lord and saviour for that.

No, probably the only good thing about me is my teeth

yes, my retard parents did not get me braces as a kid/teenager

yes, my retard parents did not get me braces as a kid/teenager
fuck just fuck.. that's legit sad, I too wish my parents did that ded srs.. I wonder if my palate would expand because of braces since it's so fucking narrow some of my teeth grew on each other.
like dis dude's bottom teeth except less severe of course

fuck just fuck.. that's legit sad, I too wish my parents did that ded srs.. I wonder if my palate would expand because of braces since it's so fucking narrow some of my teeth grew on each other.
View attachment 108789
there are palate expanders but i think they don't work as well on adults

My teeth are nice ngl

They’ve always been alright for me

My teeth were fucked, I had braces fixed them but they ruined other things...

My upper teeth are almost perfect.
But my lower teeth are fucking horrible, they're stacked on top of one another.Good thing that my lower lip is massive,so no one can see them :feelsthink:

Braces fixed them

I have decent teeth tbhngl

My upper teeth are almost perfect.
But my lower teeth are fucking horrible, they're stacked on top of one another.Good thing that my lower lip is massive,so no one can see them :feelsthink:
I’m like the opposite.
My lower teeth are fine but my upper teeth is completely subhuman, I got large gaps and small sharp teeth that make me look like a shark. I try to avoid speaking and smiling in public so no one sees them (Luckily I’m hiki/neet so no one sees).

Big gap in the front two, and the top is kinda crooked, the bottom is okay though. I've also got countless fillings and they're stained pretty bad. I've considered braces but they'd be too much of a hassle at 23, and I have no money. Bad teeth bring you down 3-4 points, since I'm ethnic I probably have a negative smv.

View attachment 108789

Mine are as bad as in the picture, upper teeth as well. I avoid smiling in public.
I'm planning to save up money to get them fixed in Eastern Europe. It's too expensive in the west.

They are okay. Although, they used to be very bad.

Mine are as bad as in the picture, upper teeth as well. I avoid smiling in public.
I'm planning to save up money to get them fixed in Eastern Europe. It's too expensive in the west.
What are the prices like in EE? Ded srs, braces?