Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tfw skullcel (need help)

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
some baldcels can cope with not looking that bad despite being bald because their skull is good, Jason Statham is a chad despite being bald

meanwhile if i ever go bald im going to have to kill myself since my skull is fucked
im 20 years old and on my way to norwood 2 already... is there anything i can do to prevent going bald? im seriously fucked if i go bald

some baldcels can cope with not looking that bad despite being bald because their skull is good, Jason Statham is a chad despite being bald
View attachment 109813

meanwhile if i ever go bald im going to have to kill myself since my skull is fucked
im 20 years old and on my way to norwood 2 already... is there anything i can do to prevent going bald? im seriously fucked if i go bald
I wouldn't be able to cope with that if I were you. I just can't stand the thought of living life as a sub 5 male.

yeah i have a horrible skull too. If i go bald i will be a -1/10 ugliest man alive tier.

Yes there is stuff that perhaps could help you prevent hair loss.

I wouldn't be able to cope with that if I were you. I just can't stand the thought of living life as a sub 5 male.
no one knows my skull is subhuman yet, i cut my hair really short when i was much younger and it looked fucked thats how i know
as long as i still have hair im comfy, but the rope comes right after i lose my hair
yeah i have a horrible skull too. If i go bald i will be a -1/10 ugliest man alive tier.
tbh it wont make much of a difference we are incels with and without hair
it never began.

is it really that bad? norwood 1 is default
Yes there is stuff that perhaps could help you prevent hair loss.
ty for nothing u useless nigger tell me what that "stuff" is

Statham is one man in million that actually looks better bald than with hair.For almost every man,balding is as close to death you can get without being dead.

ty for nothing u useless nigger tell me what that "stuff" is
I am not a doctor, so you should see a dermatologist. I think some of that stuff might require a medical prescription too, at least it does here.

try HGH, ppl always joke about Joe Rogan getting skullgains from it

I feel so bad for balding skullcels. You are amongst the lowest of us. Good luck to you all :feelsbadman:

Balding is death, if your're balding it's over for you.

Bald chad is pure cope. I bet there are million foids who wouldnt date statham if he wouldnt be famous. He is not a chad JUST because of his hair.

Hairloss drugs asap. You can still recover with a hair transplant. You’re not too far gone.. NW4+ is rope territory though.

Skulls that look good bald pretty much need to be:
At least average skull size
Short upper third and tall, forward grown lower third
Flat occiput
No deformities
thick browridge and sloped back forehead
6’+ height

Hairloss drugs asap. You can still recover with a hair transplant. You’re not too far gone.. NW4+ is rope territory though.

Skulls that look good bald pretty much need to be:
At least average skull size
Short upper third and tall, forward grown lower third
Flat occiput
No deformities
thick browridge and sloped back forehead
6’+ height
Nose also needs to be small, a big nose with a bald head looks so fucked up

You should get on finasteride and minoxidil as soon as possible.

However, if you are like me then finasteride will remove your sexuality completely. To me, I am growing very fond of this new feeling.

Nose also needs to be small, a big nose with a bald head looks so fucked up

I would even say eyebrow color has an effect. Black eyebrows would look the worse bald.

I would even say eyebrow color has an effect. Black eyebrows would look the worse bald.
if you have black eyebrows you are ethnic meaning its pretty much over for u in the first place