Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw no neetbux yet

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i saw a social worker 1 month ago and she said 'u will receive a letter in 1 week - 1 month'

fcking whore

It’s hard as fuck to get neetbux.

Never trust social workers. Their job is literally to gain your trust and as much information as they can about you, and use it to fuck you. They're also usually bitter about making a shit salary and dealing with lower-class scum.

torujo said:
i saw a social worker 1 month ago and she said 'u will receive a letter in 1 week - 1 month'

fcking whore

Which country are you in?

The kdea of working as an incel is rage fuel. Why the fuck should I work If I don't fuck?

torujo said:

fcking whore

Somehow I got offered NEETbux seemingly out of nowhere, got a letter in the mail. It must have been requested by my psych or something without me knowing. I turned it down due to pride. My dad wouldn't let me hear the end of it. I was making good money and figured that a truecel could use the money.