Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw no loli juice

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
rtzmtwczpjn11.png

I think I'm gonna vomit all my Raisin Bran out.

I think I'm gonna vomit all my Raisin Bran out.
What the fuck is the deal with Raisin Bran?

Boyo, you seem suspicious ngl, trollish af

What the fuck is the deal with Raisin Bran?

Boyo, you seem suspicious ngl, trollish af
Buy some in your local supermarket then come back here and respond to me. One must try Raisin Bran to fully understand why.

Buy some in your local supermarket then come back here and respond to me. One must try Raisin Bran to fully understand why.
Trollcel, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't one of us

Is this from a hentai?

ive been eating raisin bran every morning since i can remember.
youre a fucking cuckold if you arent raisinmaxxing tbhtbh

Loli juice sounds right...i want some.

Weeaboo memes

we should start a counteract moving for raisin bran called the LOLI JUICE.

Tfw I'm a lolicon :lul:

I watched this but forgot about that scene. I wished for a while to have a cute little sister or cousin (2D looking I mean an anime one heh:feelsbaton:) who I could do cute things with and fuck. The cope doesn't work anymore though
the anime was pretty crap because they tried shoving the whole vn in 13 episodes, i don't know about the visual novel i couldn't find a full translation online.

This advertisement was brought to you by the Raisin Brand company®

the anime was pretty crap because they tried shoving the whole vn in 13 episodes, i don't know about the visual novel i couldn't find a full translation online.
I liked harem shows back then because I could still self-insert and forget about my shitty life for 20 minutes. But yeah "objectively" it wasnt very good

Once the then 8 years old daughter of my uncle's wife sat on my bed a loudly farted, it was disgusting tbh.