Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW No GF

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★

Made this

@Repulsive123

npnw. Everyday i curse myself knowing i wont ever live a Chad's life of casual sex, girlfriends and wild experiences. I just watched superbad, now those type of movies about sexual awakenings are somewhat suifuel tbh.

npnw. Everyday i curse myself knowing i wont ever live a Chad's life of casual sex, girlfriends and wild experiences. I just watched superbad, now those type of movies about sexual awakenings are somewhat suifuel tbh.
2007 was onto something, I hope you feel better soon, We should play more roblox.

motivation to work so this bitch can enjoy life while you wageslaving?

motivation to work so this bitch can enjoy life while you wageslaving?
Nah, Bitch has to work too

You fail to understand my point

Its no use working if you cant get a GF, Just NEET.

2007 was onto something, I hope you feel better soon, We should play more roblox.
Its the same as always tbh, even if im in a relatively good mood when its night or i go to buy goyslop the rage is unbearable tbh. I feel more rage than sadness tbh.

Its the same as always tbh, even if im in a relatively good mood when its night or i go to buy goyslop the rage is unbearable tbh. I feel more rage than sadness tbh.
I just want some tight pussy or a GF :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Over for grucels