Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW NO GF - Review

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
Prologue: a post wall foid tries to sell us the documentary and making it seem like it’s a filmic achievement, she also relates to lonely men in their 20s because she was lost and didn’t know the meaning of youth

TFW NO GF:

Renai Circulation, epic meme.

Sean is a gymcel.

Charels is a master troll and disproves the driver’s licensepill.

Viddy is a sperglord, yet he doesn’t have a wojak folder, he just searches wojak in a search engine.

Eggy!

Kyle is a fatcel and fatcels are volcels.

Then they show a conspiracycel in order to portray us as lunatics. And he’s a fatcel, too. Surprisingly, he’s a very motivational person.

Unsurprisingly, he’s not even incel. Just be high IQ bro. Worked for Kantbot.

CONCLUSION:
Little bland. Boring, flat, without a final thesis. I don't recommend it.

4/10

So in short, it was a load of crap. Just as I predicted. No surprise here.

Thanks , I wasn’t planning to watch

Sounds like nothing meaningful was said in it

shit movie. boring and pointless

made by a foid = shitty by default.

Yeah it sucks. And you know that copkiller gun montage is gonna be pumped thru the media to demonize incels.

made by a foid = shitty by default.
tbh. Any film about male problems made by a woman is doomed to fail. She won't acknowledge her gender's role in destroying these men.

Im glad that this subculture of men is individualized. I would never want to be within 10 feet of anyone in the documentary even eggy and kantbot who ive been a fan of for some time.

the movies rating mogs my smv

They show Sean the manlet gymcel lifting some weights with the song playing. Louder when he lifts the thing, quieter when he puts them down.

Noone wants to interview us and not censor us :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Noone wants to interview us and not censor us :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I don't think they were censored, I think they're not even part of the community. Charels ascended and Kantbot claims to be a sexhaver. I don't think Kyle is blackpilled, he claims to be happy. But I know why they cast these guys and not incels, someone said it on /tv/.
No one below failed normalfag level will be willing to be recorded.