Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TFW no friend to go out with

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I am missing a friend in life almost as much as a romantic relationship. One guy friend would be enough, for some pool, drinking, clubbing (apparently from what I heard, you can even easily touch drunk girls in clubs here in Poland even if you are ugly, just be a good dancer and be funny while they are drunk and even if you don't get sex, you'll be able to touch and kiss some foids), just do some stuff that would make me feel like I am alive.

I feel so dead and empty. My dad saw me building my new Lego sets today and he asked me why did I buy new Lego for and I answered to him it's because I have no friends and don't have anything else to do, he said "maybe it's time to do something about it", yeah, like what... Go out and ask random guys on the street "hey do you wanna be friends"? LMFAO my parents are so clueless about everything.

:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsbadman:

I Feel u brocel

Go clubbing on your own, like the other incel did last week

maybe even you'll be meet people

If your father is chad tell him to take to the bar and find a slut for you

Same

I can't stand my bedroom anymore

they say just get a hobby, i do have hobbies still no friends and foid. no foid like guys with hobbies. they want darktriad maxxed guys and chads.

Same boat, OP. It’s miserable when there’s no one there to validate your existence; makes it impossible to ignore your sense of self-worth.

I am missing a friend in life almost as much as a romantic relationship. One guy friend would be enough, for some pool, drinking, clubbing (apparently from what I heard, you can even easily touch drunk girls in clubs here in Poland even if you are ugly, just be a good dancer and be funny while they are drunk and even if you don't get sex, you'll be able to touch and kiss some foids), just do some stuff that would make me feel like I am alive.

I feel so dead and empty. My dad saw me building my new Lego sets today and he asked me why did I buy new Lego for and I answered to him it's because I have no friends and don't have anything else to do, he said "maybe it's time to do something about it", yeah, like what... Go out and ask random guys on the street "hey do you wanna be friends"? LMFAO my parents are so clueless about everything.

:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsbadman:
nobody wants to hang out with a loser

Nobody wants to hang out with me because of my “weird” interests. Basically can’t have friends because I have nothing in common with normies.