Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tfw mogged by an incel forum

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
so many people getting exposed as fakecels and sex havers here
its over
Tenor 9

Crazy shit man

For real, we can argue all day about who the exact truecels are, but this forum should only be for people that have never had sex and aren't choosing not to have it. Fuck these sex havers.

And much more will be exposed, the forum is full of fakecels

For real, we can argue all day about who the exact truecels are, but this forum should only be for people that have never had sex and aren't choosing not to have it. Fuck these sex havers.
yeah i can already point out a couple people that i assume might be fakecels,maybe should make a list.
You're next.
cope

yeah i can already point out a couple people that i assume might be fakecels,maybe should make a list.
I don't like to try to point out fakecels because I don't think that looking at certain traits and saying "if you have X you're fakecel" helps anyone. That said some people do say stuff that makes me think they might have been having sex.

I don't like to try to point out fakecels because I don't think that looking at certain traits and saying "if you have X you're fakecel" helps anyone. That said some people do say stuff that makes me think they might have been having sex.
yeah im not a gatekeeper by any means to say "if you do this then this"
but by the way people act and what they say i can become sceptical. ive seen many fakecels get exposed and i talked to them a shit ton so i can notice a pattern how fakecels act

20200430 140035

it's over for virgin incels

yeah im not a gatekeeper by any means to say "if you do this then this"
but by the way people act and what they say i can become sceptical. ive seen many fakecels get exposed and i talked to them a shit ton so i can notice a pattern how fakecels act
True. They do say certain things consistently. Especially suspicious when people defend the idea of talking to females and getting positive attention from them.

True. They do say certain things consistently. Especially suspicious when people defend the idea of talking to females and getting positive attention from them.
sub 8 theorists are my biggest suspects.also high standard "incels" as well

sub 8 theorists are my biggest suspects.also high standard "incels" as well
fr I'd date any foid that liked me if she wasn't totally disgusting, if you have high standards as an incel you're shooting yourself in the foot

fr I'd date any foid that liked me if she wasn't totally disgusting, if you have high standards as an incel you're shooting yourself in the foot
a lot of standardcels cry about being incel for not being able to get stacy while having a lot of 5s at their disposal and then cry sub8 law.

i saw incels going on tinder swiping left to 90% of the girls then STILL getting matches then crying truecel because not cute enough or not enough matches jfl. i have a shit ton of experience with these faggots i moved there because i thought its a serious community but its just as bad

a lot of standardcels cry about being incel for not being able to get stacy while having a lot of 5s at their disposal and then cry sub8 law.

i saw incels going on tinder swiping left to 90% of the girls then STILL getting matches then crying truecel because not cute enough or not enough matches jfl. i have a shit ton of experience with these faggots i moved there because i thought its a serious community but its just as bad
Getting a 5 is basically a fantasy for me at this point JFL at anyone turning them down

does that little man in the logo mog you?

Imagine getting your dick sucked when you were 14 and still claim you're incel
man...
such a brutal mogging
I legit want to kms

man...
such a brutal mogging
I legit want to kms
imagine not missing out on teen love then cry truecel :feelsrope:
Who were some of these fakecels? Any high ranking members?
rightfulcel got exposed today,another dude was exposed like yesterday but there are many more we still dont know about

Who were some of these fakecels? Any high ranking members?
rightfulcel got banned because he got a blowjob 5 years ago
Getting a 5 is basically a fantasy for me at this point JFL at anyone turning them down
rejecting a 5 is nuts. I'd take that in a heartbeat it's my looksmatch

So success means stay on lookism?

mfw mogged by scoobydoo avi

man...
such a brutal mogging
I legit want to kms
It didn't count because it's not sex bro! you can get kissed, sucked off, but you're still incel if you don't get sex :soy:

Incel forums are unironically filled with moggers

I’m a truecel

It didn't count because it's not sex bro! you can get kissed, sucked off, but you're still incel if you don't get sex :soy:

nice job making assumptions bro. rightfulcel is kissless

That's my fantasy, to be seen as a fakecel.

Just when you thought other people who never kissed or had sex actually existed. Brutal alienationpill.
Life is just a movie starring other people that I have no idea why I'm even watching.

i wasn't even talking about him specifically, and he is still a fakecel and doesn't belong here. why are you defending him?
because he is incel. he can't get sex. that's what the definition of incel is. there is a difference between incel and truecel

There are so many incels with normie problems. I seriously can't relate people here.
because he is incel. he can't get sex. that's what the definition of incel is. there is a difference between incel and truecel
Are you talking about that rightfulcel cuck. You do realize he got a blowjob from a girl in hs? Jfl at the state of this forum. "Hey guyz i've received blowjobs and handjobs from women countless times but didn't have sex so im still considered an incel right:feels:"

Last edited:
Many guys mogg me

Over for sex havers

It feels good to be one of the few truecels on this forum