Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tfw I Drive My Car (Also Cars Are Pretty Much Gundams)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
IMG 7242

Mine's White like the tallgeese and small and nimble like Dagumi's 86.

If you think about it a car and a mobile suit are pretty much the same thing. We climb into a mech to go around just like in anime.

tfw almost 21 and no car or driver's licence :feelsbadman:

I've had my license since I was 16 but that's because my father is a car nut, he taught me how to drive.
I'm currently learning to drive,did u ever crash yet

I'm currently learning to drive,did u ever crash yet

Yeah twice.

First time parking on a city street some guy crashed into me. No damage for me but his panel got messed up really bad, I bribed him to just drive off and that was the end of it (Nowhere to escape to he was blocking the exit). The guy seemed like he was on drugs. (I paid him off so my mom wouldn't find out).

Second time was like last week. Some idiot at an intersection was blocking the whole line of traffic to make a turn instead of moving out of the way so people can go forward.

So I rolled to pass him to the right and some idiot nicked my back right fender in the process. As soon as the light changed I gunned it and that was the end of it. Have a small scratch but no real damage.

I'm a safe driver it's just these arab taxi drivers my city is full of causing a lot of problems and other assorted degenerates.

c0975aeb9d00031ff9dc01523d74d151.gif

In these fender benders I never hang around because my mom told me if she has to pay a deductible then she's cancelling my Japan trip she's paying for.

I'm too safe of a driver to have any real damage happen to my car from other people's stupidity, so I have no problem taking off.

giphy.gif

Yeah twice.

First time parking on a city street some guy crashed into me. No damage for me but his panel got messed up really bad, I bribed him to just drive off and that was the end of it (Nowhere to escape to he was blocking the exit). The guy seemed like he was on drugs. (I paid him off so my mom wouldn't find out).

Second time was like last week. Some idiot at an intersection was blocking the whole line of traffic to make a turn instead of moving out of the way so people can go forward.

So I rolled to pass him to the right and some idiot nicked my back right fender in the process. As soon as the light changed I gunned it and that was the end of it. Have a small scratch but no real damage.

I'm a safe driver it's just these arab taxi drivers my city is full of causing a lot of problems and other assorted degenerates.

c0975aeb9d00031ff9dc01523d74d151.gif

In these fender benders I never hang around because my mom told me if she has to pay a deductible then she's cancelling my Japan trip she's paying for.

I'm too safe of a driver to have any real damage happen to my car from other people's stupidity, so I have no problem taking off.

giphy.gif
I'm high inhib so I get really nervous when even practicing to drive, I've also had femoids throw things like food and rubbish at my car because they seen my face

I got my licence at 18 but it's been 1.5 years since I sat behind a wheel.